Sprint is already looking at the Samsung Galaxy S Pro to be their second 4G offering?
0. phoneArena 15 Jun 2010, 11:56 posted on
There is a new image that takes a peek at the rear of the Samsung Galaxy S Pro and indicates that it will be enabled for 4G connectivity...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. ajac09 (Posts: 1437; Member since: 30 Sep 2009)
sprint is getting this and the standard galaxy S as well. Go sprint!
2. networkdood (Posts: 6330; Member since: 31 Mar 2010)
It would be cool if the screen tilted, but HTC may have that already patented.
3. shynepo (Posts: 39; Member since: 21 May 2010)
Sprint is really pulling out the big guns...........i was expecting the standard galaxy s, but not this one. Samsung moment 2 is also coming soon, but i dont know if thats going to be 4g capable..............if anyone has any info on samsung moment 2, help me out please??
5. jenna_23 (Posts: 145; Member since: 02 Apr 2010)
does anyone know if this samsung galaxy phone has a front facing camera like the evo for video calls??
6. QWIKSTRIKE (Posts: 953; Member since: 09 Mar 2010)
Sprint has no clues on marketing.....They should have had pre orders sold and shipped onh launch date like AT&T is doing with iPhone. I have an EVO but pre ordering did nothing for me. They need more than a phone line up they need better leadership at the top....Dan Hesse are you getting this!
7. corps1089 (Posts: 492; Member since: 20 Jan 2010)
Yeah, that pre-order stuff is working really well for ATT/APPLE; no glitches or bad press there...
8. twashington4 (Posts: 81; Member since: 24 May 2010)
How hard would it have been to flip this phone over and take a photo of the front of the phone? Good grief. I'm wondering if Samsung wimped out and stuck the spacebar between the bottom row of letters again like they did on the Moment.