Sprint holding a Samsung Galaxy S III launch event June 12 in Boston
1. greathero1 (Posts: 527; Member since: 13 Jun 2008)
Cool. Now lets just hope they dont give it a screwed up name. I mean Samsung Galaxy S2 Epic 4G Touch? Really? Its like a complete sentence lol! Lets just stick with Samsung Galaxy S3 for (insert carrier) and keep it nice and clean.
2. tigermcm (Posts: 811; Member since: 02 Sep 2009)
knowing Sprint were looking at Galaxy Epic touch 2 4G. if it has a keyboard were looking at Galaxy Epic 4G 2
5. simplyj (Posts: 404; Member since: 23 Dec 2009)
You guys are forgetting the LTE that they like to add to their phone names.
6. Commentator (Posts: 2640; Member since: 16 Aug 2011)
Sprint's "Epic" line has always brought something to differentiate itself from other Galaxy S'. The OG Epic had a keyboard, and the Epic Touch had a larger screen. Eith every carrier expected to use the same variant, I'm not sure Sprint will use the Epic name.
3. brobert11 (Posts: 5; Member since: 04 Jun 2012)
According to the Wall Street Journal - Samsung has made agreements w/ all the carriers to keep the name Samsung Galaxy SIII. Quoted from the article "In interviews previewing the announcement, Samsung executives emphasized that the Galaxy S III will be the company's first top-of-the-line phone to use the same name at all four national wireless carriers in the U.S."
4. dcgore (Posts: 211; Member since: 24 Feb 2012)
VZ is taking pre-orders on the 6th. I think it would be awesome if all carriers in the US lauch the phone on the same day.
7. skidrain41 (Posts: 11; Member since: 27 Feb 2012)
I'm going to go over here to my corner and fantasize that Sprint's next "Big" thing is a Sprint exclusive Galaxy Note 2 and not just a release party for the GS3.