Sprint getting LG Optimus G, Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 and LG Mach in its Android 4G LTE fleet
0. phoneArena posted on 10 Oct 2012, 02:33
Sprint’s newly-born 4G LTE network could definitely benefit from some great devices, and it has just gotten them…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. eb4u2 posted on 10 Oct 2012, 03:05 4 1
All of these new phones may sound nice but with little to no LTE towers in operation I strongly doubt if sprint will get anywhere as a network.
2. Naitto posted on 10 Oct 2012, 03:08 2 3
I have no doubt this is a nice phone. But if Sprlnt doesn't get any Windows 8 phones by their release date. ATT gets 5 new lines.
3. e.wvu (unregistered) posted on 10 Oct 2012, 05:51 1 1
Might as well go and switch. So far we've only heard from Verizon, AT&T, And T-Mobile getting WP8. Sprint once again is being silent.
4. QWIKSTRIKE posted on 10 Oct 2012, 07:19 0 3
Sprint has to sell those iPhone's that they over paid for!
5. KickRocks posted on 10 Oct 2012, 07:52 0 1
What good is having all these new "LTE" phones on a network that releases lte markets at 10-25 % complete, extremely spotty 4g coverage and still snail sloooooooow 3g. SMH!
7. downphoenix posted on 10 Oct 2012, 13:14 2 0
Would you rather they wait to put any LTE in their phones until their LTE network is completely launched, just sitting there unused, and then have to wait to upgrade your phone to take advantage of it?
9. lsutigers posted on 10 Oct 2012, 16:58 1 0
Exactly what downphoenix said. Verizon and AT&T do the same thing.