Sprint enticing iPad owners with a free case by getting their 4G Overdrive Modem
source: Sprint via PhoneNews
1. tiolawa (Posts: 115; Member since: 05 Dec 2009)
Love it way to go Sprint.. major Sprint fanboy talking here!!!
3. iHateCrapple (Posts: 734; Member since: 12 Feb 2010)
Sprint is playin it smart....real f*ckin smart lol. Cheers!
2. Jeradiah3 (Posts: 1010; Member since: 11 Feb 2010)
thats a good idea....why pay for AT&T 3G service tht has been inconsistent for years when you can get sprint's 3g/4g network.
4. Phullofphil (Posts: 801; Member since: 10 Feb 2009)
depends how much it will cost per month. Verizon mifi is twice as much a month than just tethering to my phone and there the same speed. I would recomend if your tech savy enough and especially if you have a winmo phone or a android phone than turn your phone into a wifi hotspot its way cheaper
5. phone333 (Posts: 331; Member since: 04 Feb 2009)
True! but with the mobile hot spot, it's not just tethering... you also have the option to share. Plus the added 4G is pretty cool too.
8. AZNphoneGeek (Posts: 200; Member since: 15 May 2009)
Phullofphil - the way vz works... it will ALWAYS total $60 in data.... phone data pac+PAM teather = (must equal) $60.... so it's the same price as the sprint 3/4G cards.
6. rwolf1984 (Posts: 520; Member since: 06 Jun 2009)
This is a good promotion, but Sprint should have picked a better design...the apple case is the best case out there for the iPad because it has a "stand" that can prop up the iPad
7. E.N. (Posts: 2380; Member since: 25 Jan 2009)
It's free so I'm pretty sure they don't care.
10. DonLouie (Posts: 594; Member since: 22 Dec 2008)
This is like a precussor to the Evo add, they'll have it doing all the stuff the iphone does but faster. They iphone slides in on the 8 spots the Evo has.