Sprint delays BlackBerry Curve 9350 until October 2nd
0. phoneArena posted on 07 Sep 2011, 17:05
One of our tipsters tells us that employees of the nation's third largest carrier have just received a notice that the budget priced BlackBerry Curve 9350 has been delayed until October 2nd; the original launch date was September 9th, 2011...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
9. x86 (unregistered) posted on 08 Sep 2011, 15:14 0 0
I concur with this....and also Virgin Mobile.
3. The Sprint Mole (unregistered) posted on 07 Sep 2011, 18:59 0 0
The BlackBerry Curve 9350 is the replacement to the BlackBerry Curve 9330. The significant difference between the two, aside from a $30 price one, is the 9350 is powered by RIM 7 where as the 9330 runs RIM 6.
4. Lwazi_N posted on 07 Sep 2011, 19:36 0 0
But it's really not pretty. Even for a cheap phone. The specs are better than the Curve 9300/30 but why did it have to be uglier... Look at those buttons, damn!
6. TOdoubleD posted on 07 Sep 2011, 22:03 0 0
It's not delayed. Whoever told PA is was going to release on 9/9 was mistaken. The Curve has been scheduled for the Oct 2nd release for a couple months.
7. bootbox (unregistered) posted on 08 Sep 2011, 11:36 0 0
Not sure where you get your info but I'm a Sprint dealer and I get regular 'Handset Update' emails from Sprint that have stated for this for the last month: BLACKBERRY CURVE 4 - Sedona, SKU:SRIMR010, projected launch: 9-Sep-11. For the record, this morning's email said the same thing.
8. arvinsheet (unregistered) posted on 08 Sep 2011, 11:37 0 0
I work for Sprint. This baby will be released SEPT. 16. Idk where the hell those people got the dumbass information.
10. rocco (unregistered) posted on 08 Sep 2011, 18:17 0 0
october is when Sprint debuts is new ptt network the 9350 might be the new direct connect bb replacing the 8350i. maybe.