Sprint contest gives free Palm Pre
Palm Pre Preliminary Specifications | Hands-on
1. Masters (Posts: 22; Member since: 15 Apr 2009)
Nice. I've already signed up. Everybody cross your fingers for me!
2. chupum (Posts: 115; Member since: 10 Feb 2009)
GOOD LUCK! I'm with Verizon and wishing they had the Pre instead of Sprint! =)
3. craggie4ever (Posts: 27; Member since: 24 Apr 2009)
Haha Verizon doesnt have the Pre! LMAO!!!
4. vzw fanman (Posts: 1973; Member since: 11 Dec 2008)
if only everyone would switch from verizon to sprint our country would be a better place.
6. chupum (Posts: 115; Member since: 10 Feb 2009)
Oh come on now VZW fanman, you know you're as much of a VZW fanman as I am!!! =) Just kidding... I'm actually really happy with the service of Verizon... I just wish the Palm Pre was with Verizon. That's all... I wonder if Verizon will ever have these kinds of contests...
13. PapaJay224 (Posts: 866; Member since: 08 Feb 2009)
We DID! we had the storm contest in like 10 different cities, we had the New York Storm finder contest, there were radio give aways and instore give aways...it just wasnt posted to web hype sites like this one getting people emails for spam... VZW STORM FTW
5. bigfanboyred (Posts: 141; Member since: 17 Jan 2009)
the pre will eventually come to big papa red! hey palm! how about a release date and stop teasing the world. theres so much hype around this phone! cut the string already and stop with the tease!
8. realism121 (Posts: 67; Member since: 16 Aug 2008)
"cut the string already and stop with the tease!" AMEN!
9. Blazeralb (Posts: 8; Member since: 11 Jan 2009)
verizons the biggest asshole company ever. I have verizon an the only reason i still do is because they have the best service an thats what matters but they suck in every other aspect and i mean every
12. PapaJay224 (Posts: 866; Member since: 08 Feb 2009)
Lets just try and name a few reasons why Verizon sucks....Because they're not carrying the Pre..give me a freaking break...
10. tmofanboy432 (Posts: 139; Member since: 12 Jan 2009)
this phone should go 2 all off the major cellphone companies
11. SellPhones82 (Posts: 565; Member since: 11 Dec 2008)
The Pre itself will not hit all the major carriers but a WebOS device may/should at some point but it may be a year or two...At&t and Sprint will both release the Eos which is the replacement to the Centro which most carriers have.