Sprint comes out to announce officially that the BlackBerry Curve 9350 is being delayed
0. phoneArena posted on 09 Sep 2011, 11:44
Announcing the news on their support forums for the BlackBerry Curve 9350, Sprint mentions that the handset isn’t going to be arriving as previously scheduled for today; September 9. Rather, it seems that they’re blaming its delay on “unexpected circumstances”...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. arvinsheet (unregistered) posted on 09 Sep 2011, 11:52 0 1
Official release date is Sept. 16. Next gen iPhone release date will be Nov. 7. How do I know? Simply because I work for Sprint. I'll bet my ass if this wont happen.
2. The_Miz posted on 09 Sep 2011, 11:55 0 6
Blackberry is still relevant? I thought they were dead by now. People want the phone that's ahead of the curve, the iPhone.
3. c.hack posted on 09 Sep 2011, 12:16 0 0
I thought the BB Curve came out about 4 years ago? Is RIM having a flashback? Why would anyone care about the BB Curve. Isn't it 2011?
5. danalmillan posted on 09 Sep 2011, 12:39 0 0
The BB Curve is just a brand name such as Evo- Evo 4g, Evo Shift, Evo 3D, and Evo View are all sharing the same name. Same with BB Curve only they use numbers to differentiate them. For example one of the ones already on the market is the BB Curve 8350...difference is only in the number name wise but the phones are supposed to be changed...don't follow BB much anymore but maybe someone who follows them can elaborate!
4. neutral (unregistered) posted on 09 Sep 2011, 12:22 1 1
I thought the iPhone came out 4 years ago. Who cares? isn't it 2011? Oh??? you mean an updated phone can be relevant?
6. arvinsheet (unregistered) posted on 09 Sep 2011, 13:14 1 0
Why do a lot of people make themselves sound so stupid ? Make no sense.
7. iphoneRULEZ (unregistered) posted on 09 Sep 2011, 13:55 0 2
Jar jeh jar me car ke far! iPhone rulez......
8. lugnut (unregistered) posted on 15 Sep 2011, 18:21 0 0
bb need to announce a delay in the 9930 it is on there web site but you cant find this phone avaiable anywhere.