Sprint announces October 4th release date, pricing for Samsung Galaxy Note 3, unlimited data in tow
0. phoneArena 23 Sep 2013, 10:25 posted on
Today Sprint announced that the Samsung Galaxy Note 3, along with Galaxy Gear and unlimited data...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Johnabis (Posts: 56; Member since: 17 Feb 2011)
Can you guys please use your contacts at sprint and find out if this phone will be Tri Band LTE or not? if this isn't then it will be a epic fail on sprints part.
8. SuperAndroidEvo (Posts: 4185; Member since: 15 Apr 2011)
It should from what I have been reading.
Well guys the BEAST is literally around the corner now. Let the anticipation begin!!!!!
Verizon's Samsung Galaxy Note III in white HERE is come!!!!
10. Johnabis (Posts: 56; Member since: 17 Feb 2011)
where did you read this at? I hope your right cause everything I have been reading says its only single band. I have not read anything official though. I hope your right
11. PapaSmurf (Posts: 8615; Member since: 14 May 2012)
I'll have my N3 two days before Sprint customers do. :)
18. cbfphonearena (Posts: 1; Member since: 23 Sep 2013)
All indications are that the Sprint Note 3 will *not* be tri-band LTE. See FCC filings for the Samsung N900P (widely believed to the Sprint version of the Note 3), which show only the older LTE band 25 (Sprint's 1900 Mhz LTE band):
Major fail on Sprint's part IMO. I don't see how they can conscionably be selling customers such an expensive uni-band device at this point in time.
(Sorry, I would include the links for the FCC documents, but Phone Arena won't let me.)
21. Daftama (Posts: 563; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
Don't worry its guarantee to have lte trip band
3. _Bone_ (Posts: 2135; Member since: 29 Oct 2012)
See how the Note 3 camera ridicules the Z1 in every area:
5. danwatson (Posts: 102; Member since: 03 Jan 2012)
Better be triband...still unsure about this. I wonder how much sprint is selling to for with the one up plan. It's actually probably cheaper this way because it's taking the actual cost of the device and not the subsidized price. Maybe Sprint is trying to push us towards the one up program and their unlimited plans by intentionally increasing the subsidized price by $50
9. Kishin (Posts: 617; Member since: 30 May 2013)
$350 is 2 much cause if u add $350 you got $700 and there is no contract
12. AFnerdTP (Posts: 85; Member since: 15 May 2012)
i'm a current note2 owner and was SO VERY looking forward to this, but.......
WOULD NOT BUY, if isn't tri-band!!!!!
13. rossumentum (Posts: 48; Member since: 15 Aug 2013)
yeah i agree this should be $299 on a 2 year contract. $349 subsidized is getting crazy. 2 years ago $199 was the most anyone paid.
14. rallyguy (Posts: 554; Member since: 13 Mar 2012)
I was going to buy this. But what do I get for an extra $50? Nothing. Plus I have no 4G and slow 3G. What's the point? I guess I'll stay with my GN awhile longer.
15. laheelahee (Posts: 213; Member since: 09 Apr 2012)
dang... i saw unlimited data (woot!) and then sprint... got all excited for nothing T_T
16. Caukerzee (Posts: 35; Member since: 02 Jul 2013)
Would buy it if I can regardless or just wait for the s5. Can't wait. Definately gon be a hit.
22. tempdogg74 (Posts: 78; Member since: 04 Jan 2009)
HELL NO 350 htc max just might be my phone sticking with my poor ole wimaxx no signal gittin EVO 3D contract free for a while. Sprint is trippin 4real
24. GeekMovement (Posts: 1505; Member since: 09 Sep 2011)
For $350, it should be real leather on the back and should also come with a free S Smart Cover.