x We have placed cookies on your device to make your experience better. Find more info here.
x PhoneArena.com наема във Варна! Ако технологиите са в кръвта ти и имаш перфектен писмен английски,
ние ти даваме възможността да станеш част от екипа ни. - виж повече

Sprint and Windows Phone 7 get their partnership going

0. phoneArena 26 Oct 2010, 10:38 posted on

As we told you a few months ago, Sprint's 10th annual Open Developer Conference is taking place between 26th and 28th of October in Santa Clara, California. The most interesting news is that Microsoft Corporation is scheduled to take the platform twice. First, Microsoft's Michael S. Scherotter will take the stage between 1:45-2:45 PM to outline the general overview of their new Windows Phone 7 OS. The second presentation...

posted on 26 Oct 2010, 12:02

1. JPrice02 (unregistered)

Who cares? With so much of the phones programming tied into the microSD that ships with the phone, upgrading the card is NOT an option, making Windows Phone 7 another epic FAIL.

posted on 27 Oct 2010, 15:20

3. MeSays (unregistered)

You can't remove any memory from the iPhone nor change the battery and that succeeded. Stop trolling. I plan on getting the Focus ... and with that you can add/remove the SD card ... you just have to resync everything, which isn't terrible. So, if I buy a 16GB card now, I can upgrade to 32GB later when the prices go down.

posted on 26 Oct 2010, 19:38

2. What_Huh (unregistered)

What are you talking about JPrice?

posted on 31 Oct 2010, 21:26

4. Steven (unregistered)

I for one and gitty as all hell for Windows Phone 7 to come to Sprint! I want a WP7 so bad, but I am Grandfathered into a GREAT plan and do not want to change carriers because of it... So while it sux that they did not hook up for the launch, at least it sound like it will not be too long to see something from the two.

posted on 10 Nov 2010, 17:43

5. Bdub (unregistered)

You can upgrade the memory. For the phones that use microsd cards your can swap put the memory card. It will be like performing a hard reset basically restoring the phone to when it was purchased.

posted on 06 Dec 2010, 08:20

6. Wulphie (unregistered)

Maximum PC rated the Windows 7 Phone platform to be better than Droid. I am due to be able to upgrade with Sprint, and am looking forward to WInphone 7.

posted on 20 Dec 2010, 11:30

7. Phone (unregistered)

Window Phone 7 is going to rock compared to the i phone or the droid!

posted on 26 Jan 2011, 20:53

8. WAITING! (unregistered)

I have been WAITING for the Windows 7 phones to get to Sprint. Sprint/MS - get on it! I am soooo tired of wating. You MS haters should just SHUT UP! Losers! They are cool phones and will get better and better at a REASONABLE price!

posted on 13 Jun 2011, 16:32

9. Celine Bowdwick (unregistered)

Oh man a windows 7 phone, I know I'll be trading in my old phone!
http://www.singlemomfinancialhelp.com/is-your-cell -phone-plan-saving-you-money/

posted on 11 Jul 2011, 12:38

10. Denver sharepoint 2010 class (unregistered)

Blackberry's are the future Business for the women scheduler for the man. My blackberry keeps me on time for all my appointments and affairs ;)