Sprint advises Clearwire Board of Directors that DISH proposal is a violation of law
0. phoneArena 03 Jun 2013, 17:19 posted on
In what could be argued as a death knell for DISH’s proposed buyout of Clearwire, Sprint today sent a...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. metalpoet (unregistered)
In other news. i found out on cnet.com that a cat in russia was caught smuggling a cellphone into prison haha!
WOO HOO go sprint! :)
4. Droid_X_Doug (Posts: 5982; Member since: 22 Dec 2010)
What did Dish expect Sprint to do? Bend over!?
2. lsutigers (Posts: 789; Member since: 08 Mar 2009)
Sprint is laying down the law. F* off Dish.
5. cybervlad81 (Posts: 84; Member since: 04 Apr 2011)
Dangerous words, yes they have majority, but at the same time they pretty much told their shareholders "to hell with you". Not a healthy action for a company that is fighting to stay in 3rd.
6. sarge77 (Posts: 202; Member since: 14 Mar 2013)
The bottom line is dish kept playing the game and waited to late to propose a last minute deal which should of been proposed long ago. They simply got burned, its a shame because I would love to have seen sprint offer TV service as well.