Sprint adds carrier billing for all Google Play content
1. skywalker4711 (Posts: 10; Member since: 21 Oct 2011)
Are all these purchase made pre-tax? If so, I'd rather bill my purchase through Google Play. Cellphone tax is goofy high.
3. jsoliz1985 (Posts: 23; Member since: 08 Dec 2011)
Standard practice for tax rates on billed purchases will follow your billing zip code tax rate not service rate.
2. GeekMovement (Posts: 2109; Member since: 09 Sep 2011)
I'm happy with the free apps I get through the play store (-:
4. Mxyzptlk (Posts: 8363; Member since: 21 Apr 2012)
Maybe you're happy, but they're still of lesser quality than the free apps on the iPhone.
7. theBankRobber (Posts: 674; Member since: 22 Sep 2011)
Maybe you should see what the buzz is about because Google pays the devs and gives the App or game away for free. So instead of just the usual free stuff, Google gives away stuff that they pay for. I highly respect that, along with the free song of the day and great deals they have on music albums every week. I don't think anybody else does this.
8. jamrockjones (Posts: 345; Member since: 26 Oct 2011)
Yeah!!!! My work pays for my bill so this is awesome!!!