Sprint adds carrier billing for all Google Play content
1. skywalker4711 posted on 16 May 2012, 15:59 0
Are all these purchase made pre-tax? If so, I'd rather bill my purchase through Google Play. Cellphone tax is goofy high.
3. jsoliz1985 posted on 16 May 2012, 16:10 1
Standard practice for tax rates on billed purchases will follow your billing zip code tax rate not service rate.
2. GeekMovement posted on 16 May 2012, 16:07 3
I'm happy with the free apps I get through the play store (-:
4. Mxyzptlk posted on 16 May 2012, 17:56 0
Maybe you're happy, but they're still of lesser quality than the free apps on the iPhone.
7. theBankRobber posted on 16 May 2012, 20:54 1
Maybe you should see what the buzz is about because Google pays the devs and gives the App or game away for free. So instead of just the usual free stuff, Google gives away stuff that they pay for. I highly respect that, along with the free song of the day and great deals they have on music albums every week. I don't think anybody else does this.
8. jamrockjones posted on 17 May 2012, 10:17 2
Yeah!!!! My work pays for my bill so this is awesome!!!