Sprint Moto X getting Android 4.4.2 update
0. phoneArena 04 Mar 2014, 17:08 posted on
Motorola just keeps on pushing software updates. Obviously, Motorola makes it look easy, but the company's near-stock Android policy does make that quite a bit easier. Motorola pushed out the Android 4.4 update for the Moto X in record time, and recently it has been working on getting its devices up to Android 4.4.2. The latest model on the list for that update is the Sprint Moto X...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. md227a (Posts: 124; Member since: 20 Mar 2012)
Lets see how long att will drag their feet with the update. Smh!
2. Mxyzptlk (limited) (Posts: 3510; Member since: 21 Apr 2012)
*optimus prime voice*
4.4.2 Roll Out
3. Scott93274 (Posts: 868; Member since: 06 Aug 2013)
Last update before the government shuts Sprint down?
5. Sniggly (Posts: 6946; Member since: 05 Dec 2009)
Well, only one carrier left to get 4.4.2. Apart from possible bug fix updates, Motorola will literally have to wait for Google to come out with new updates before doing anything more with the Moto X. How frickin' sweet is that? I mean, when has this ever really happened to an OEM before?
Now if Motorola will get the new Droids updated, as well as the 2012 lineup, we'll be completely, 100 percent set. All before the next version of Android comes out too.
6. Mxyzptlk (limited) (Posts: 3510; Member since: 21 Apr 2012)
Too bad the world isn't perfect.
7. Sniggly (Posts: 6946; Member since: 05 Dec 2009)
But Motorola's software update team is. :D
Seriously, the other manufacturers won't just sit back and let Motorola keep making them look bad in this regard.
8. Scott93274 (Posts: 868; Member since: 06 Aug 2013)
Interesting note, the Droid line that got 4.4 never got the new dialer... why is that? Was that Verizon's call? Or does it not match the ideal visual for the Droid line so Motorola left it out?