Sprint Holiday Giveaway: win a Samsung Galaxy S4 or a Motorola Moto X
0. phoneArena 26 Dec 2013, 03:19 posted on
Just because Christmas has already come and gone, it doesn't mean that it is too late to receive any gifts. In fact, we have a couple of presents right here, and we're eager to find out whose doorstep they'll be arriving at. These gifts are definitely awesome enough to grab your attention – one Samsung Galaxy S4 and one Motorola Moto X smartphone, both provided courtesy of Sprint. And in order to have a chance to win one of them, you just have to enter our Sprint Holiday giveaway...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
157. a_merryman (Posts: 749; Member since: 14 Dec 2011)
Well, it is for the Sprint versions of those phones....and is sponsored by Sprint (A US telecom company). So I don't know why you would expect otherwise.
236. JaqaveousLewis (Posts: 4; Member since: 28 Dec 2013)
The best gift i have gotten is the chance to sign up for this drawing and to be with my grandmother
3. bboyrican24 (Posts: 1; Member since: 26 Dec 2013)
I'd have to say, the best gift was having all my family here... Couldnt have been a better Christmas.
4. SolomonGrundy (Posts: 20; Member since: 21 Dec 2013)
I didn't get anything for the holidays, am I still eligible to enter? lol. If so, I would like to have the Galaxy S4 if I were to be selected. Awesome giveaway, by the way. :)
6. t.m.ferguson1 (Posts: 1; Member since: 15 Aug 2011)
I believe the best gift that I received this year had to be my fleece pjs from my Grandmother. I know it's simple, but I frickin love pajamas!
8. lalapop (Posts: 1; Member since: 26 Dec 2013)
the best gift that I received was having all of my family together
10. junaid555 (Posts: 3; Member since: 26 Dec 2013)
The best thing i got in the Christmas was the family togetherness and happinesses and prosperity
13. Veritas49 (Posts: 6; Member since: 22 Jul 2012)
The best gift that I got for Christmas was a pair of waterproof Bushnell binoculars from my awesome wife!
14. jpkelly05 (Posts: 95; Member since: 13 Nov 2012)
The best gift I got was this awesome ninja USB drive. It is like a lego that moves and holds swords and a few other weapons and has the straw hat from the old japanese times. It all comes apart and can easily be put back together and everything.... whaaaaazaaaa. Kick Ass!!! If I win I hope I get the Moto X... But it would be cool to win anything! Merry Christmas to all even if I don't :)
17. JIGGA4LIFER (Posts: 3; Member since: 16 Dec 2013)
The best gift i recieved was an Autograph copy of the book called Killing Jesus by Fox News Reporter Bill O'Riley
18. JMartin22 (Posts: 1937; Member since: 30 Apr 2013)
A brand new pair of running sneakers that I've been sorely needing. Even at this age, nothing is more exhilarating than peeling the wrappings off a box, that's under a tree.
20. ramon456 (Posts: 2; Member since: 18 Dec 2013)
The best gift was spending the day with my kids couldnt ask for anything better then that
21. Jdmr777 (Posts: 1; Member since: 26 Dec 2013)
My greatest gift was my time with my family and being able to get my son a Christmas present.
22. T3ch17 (Posts: 1; Member since: 26 Dec 2013)
The best gift I received was knowing my daughter was happy on Christmas!
23. XperiaFanZone (Posts: 2075; Member since: 21 Sep 2012)
Why aren't the giveaways global? :(
24. iramesojnamiadx666 (Posts: 2; Member since: 19 Dec 2013)
I got nothing for chritmas. I work the whole nigth as a volunteer to go around town and give food and toys to those in need. Well I can say that I got the joy of giving back to the community I don't care about getting a present for chritmas because I was able to give to those that really needed help.
25. Danalvi1981 (Posts: 49; Member since: 02 Jun 2010)
The best gift I received was from 5 and below it was a case for my phone! I'm loving it! Can i win any of these phones?
27. johns1188 (Posts: 1; Member since: 26 Dec 2013)
Had the best Christmas ever, family and friends. Best gift was windows laptop.
28. blueriverclay (Posts: 5; Member since: 28 Mar 2013)
The Best Gift I got for Christmas was a wonderful vacation with my family
29. nano_lc (Posts: 1; Member since: 26 Dec 2013)
Best gift this christmas is seeing the look on my sons and nephews faces opening their gifts.. Priceless
30. Logic717 (Posts: 7; Member since: 26 Dec 2013)
Best christmas gift I got was a Zero lemon battery for my OG Pro
31. mjarma (Posts: 1; Member since: 23 Dec 2013)
For me its....Ipad Air......but i will love to have a Moto x or S4 this christmas ;P
Love u #Phonearena....
32. jasons73 (Posts: 5; Member since: 08 Feb 2011)
The best Christmas gift I received was spending time with family and a sweater.
34. NoFanboy (Posts: 298; Member since: 18 Nov 2013)
This year I received the Dragon Ball Z boxset for endless hours of nostalgia.
35. artman5x5 (Posts: 10; Member since: 23 Feb 2012)
The best gift I had was to spend an awesome day with my wife and daugter. I love them very much.
36. jimmybo (Posts: 6; Member since: 01 Sep 2012)
a stainless steel ring with a reversible face which says dad on one side and 1/20th caret diamond on the other
39. loki1618 (Posts: 22; Member since: 14 Aug 2012)
I got a bluetooth noise cancellation headset. It's awesome
40. junaid555 (Posts: 3; Member since: 26 Dec 2013)
I got a smart watch of samsung galaxy gear hooray!!!
42. mclifford81 (Posts: 72; Member since: 26 Jan 2010)
The teavana tea was pretty cool and I also got a gamestop card. However I think the best gift was being with my family. Corny but true.
43. giper54 (Posts: 13; Member since: 06 May 2010)
The best gift I got this Holiday was a 12 day vacation.
44. mehere85 (Posts: 1; Member since: 26 Dec 2013)
I got a Xbox one and i love it. Now just need to update phone future.
45. Tukman (Posts: 2; Member since: 19 Dec 2013)
It was my Terrence Peterson Monkey Flashlight keychain...
46. kaosbehemoth (Posts: 1; Member since: 26 Dec 2013)
the best gift I ever got was my daughter being born normal and healthy.
47. mrraider602 (Posts: 24; Member since: 27 Mar 2013)
Best gift was my happy family! And my Note 3!
49. sixstringdad (Posts: 1; Member since: 23 Dec 2013)
The best gift is to have a family that loves me and loves each other. Very blessed. (And I really need a new smartphone :)
50. kdog77 (Posts: 10; Member since: 17 May 2012)
the best gift i recieved was to spend it alone with my husband since we both work we miss each other and it was nice to spend it with him
52. delarj (Posts: 2; Member since: 26 Dec 2013)
I did not get any material presents, but I did get to spend Cristmas with most of my family which is by far the best present anyone can get.
54. isandozi (Posts: 3; Member since: 26 Nov 2012)
The best presents are the ones you cannot open!! Having family and friends all around is great!
55. HASHTAG (unregistered)
I didn't get anything, well accept nice rest; so would love to get one of these devices from you all! :)