Sprint Holiday Giveaway: win a Samsung Galaxy S4 or a Motorola Moto X
What was the best gift that you got for the Holidays?
And that's pretty much it! Note that the Samsung Galaxy S4 and Motorola Moto X smartphones that are being given away require service from Sprint. Also, only registered PhoneArena users are allowed to leave comments, so in case you don't have an account yet, follow this link and sign up. And make sure you're using a valid email address – winners will be contacted via the email address they have signed up with. Submit your answers by 11:59PM ET on Tuesday, December 31. Good luck to all!
- By entering this promotion, participants agree to be bound by these terms and that the decision of Phone Arena is final and binding in all matters relating to this promotion.
- The draw is open only to USA residents aged 18 or over, other than employees of phonearena.com, its agencies or their families.
- Phone Arena reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its control. No cash alternative to the prize will be offered.
- Phone Arena reserves the right to re-draw the prize if the prize-winner does not reply within three days after being contacted.
- Phone Arena accepts no responsibility for any loss, damage, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant resulting from entering this prize draw or by the entrant's acceptance of the prize.
- Phone Arena reserves the right to alter, amend or foreclose this Free Prize Draw without prior notice in the event of unforeseen circumstances, which make this unavoidable.
157. a_merryman (Posts: 718; Member since: 14 Dec 2011)
Well, it is for the Sprint versions of those phones....and is sponsored by Sprint (A US telecom company). So I don't know why you would expect otherwise.
236. JaqaveousLewis (Posts: 4; Member since: 28 Dec 2013)
The best gift i have gotten is the chance to sign up for this drawing and to be with my grandmother
3. bboyrican24 (Posts: 1; Member since: 26 Dec 2013)
I'd have to say, the best gift was having all my family here... Couldnt have been a better Christmas.
4. SolomonGrundy (Posts: 4; Member since: 21 Dec 2013)
I didn't get anything for the holidays, am I still eligible to enter? lol. If so, I would like to have the Galaxy S4 if I were to be selected. Awesome giveaway, by the way. :)
6. t.m.ferguson1 (Posts: 1; Member since: 15 Aug 2011)
I believe the best gift that I received this year had to be my fleece pjs from my Grandmother. I know it's simple, but I frickin love pajamas!
8. lalapop (Posts: 1; Member since: 26 Dec 2013)
the best gift that I received was having all of my family together
10. junaid555 (Posts: 3; Member since: 26 Dec 2013)
The best thing i got in the Christmas was the family togetherness and happinesses and prosperity
13. Veritas49 (Posts: 6; Member since: 22 Jul 2012)
The best gift that I got for Christmas was a pair of waterproof Bushnell binoculars from my awesome wife!
14. jpkelly05 (Posts: 74; Member since: 13 Nov 2012)
The best gift I got was this awesome ninja USB drive. It is like a lego that moves and holds swords and a few other weapons and has the straw hat from the old japanese times. It all comes apart and can easily be put back together and everything.... whaaaaazaaaa. Kick Ass!!! If I win I hope I get the Moto X... But it would be cool to win anything! Merry Christmas to all even if I don't :)
17. JIGGA4LIFER (Posts: 3; Member since: 16 Dec 2013)
The best gift i recieved was an Autograph copy of the book called Killing Jesus by Fox News Reporter Bill O'Riley
18. JMartin22 (Posts: 1245; Member since: 30 Apr 2013)
A brand new pair of running sneakers that I've been sorely needing. Even at this age, nothing is more exhilarating than peeling the wrappings off a box, that's under a tree.
20. ramon456 (Posts: 2; Member since: 18 Dec 2013)
The best gift was spending the day with my kids couldnt ask for anything better then that
21. Jdmr777 (Posts: 1; Member since: 26 Dec 2013)
My greatest gift was my time with my family and being able to get my son a Christmas present.
22. T3ch17 (Posts: 1; Member since: 26 Dec 2013)
The best gift I received was knowing my daughter was happy on Christmas!
23. XperiaFanZone (Posts: 1471; Member since: 21 Sep 2012)
Why aren't the giveaways global? :(
24. iramesojnamiadx666 (Posts: 2; Member since: 19 Dec 2013)
I got nothing for chritmas. I work the whole nigth as a volunteer to go around town and give food and toys to those in need. Well I can say that I got the joy of giving back to the community I don't care about getting a present for chritmas because I was able to give to those that really needed help.
25. Danalvi1981 (Posts: 47; Member since: 02 Jun 2010)
The best gift I received was from 5 and below it was a case for my phone! I'm loving it! Can i win any of these phones?
27. johns1188 (Posts: 1; Member since: 26 Dec 2013)
Had the best Christmas ever, family and friends. Best gift was windows laptop.
28. blueriverclay (Posts: 5; Member since: 28 Mar 2013)
The Best Gift I got for Christmas was a wonderful vacation with my family
29. nano_lc (Posts: 1; Member since: 26 Dec 2013)
Best gift this christmas is seeing the look on my sons and nephews faces opening their gifts.. Priceless
30. Logic717 (Posts: 7; Member since: 26 Dec 2013)
Best christmas gift I got was a Zero lemon battery for my OG Pro
31. mjarma (Posts: 1; Member since: 23 Dec 2013)
For me its....Ipad Air......but i will love to have a Moto x or S4 this christmas ;P
Love u #Phonearena....
32. jasons73 (Posts: 5; Member since: 08 Feb 2011)
The best Christmas gift I received was spending time with family and a sweater.
34. NoFanboy (Posts: 240; Member since: 18 Nov 2013)
This year I received the Dragon Ball Z boxset for endless hours of nostalgia.
35. artman5x5 (Posts: 10; Member since: 23 Feb 2012)
The best gift I had was to spend an awesome day with my wife and daugter. I love them very much.
36. jimmybo (Posts: 5; Member since: 01 Sep 2012)
a stainless steel ring with a reversible face which says dad on one side and 1/20th caret diamond on the other
39. loki1618 (Posts: 22; Member since: 14 Aug 2012)
I got a bluetooth noise cancellation headset. It's awesome
40. junaid555 (Posts: 3; Member since: 26 Dec 2013)
I got a smart watch of samsung galaxy gear hooray!!!
42. mclifford81 (Posts: 69; Member since: 26 Jan 2010)
The teavana tea was pretty cool and I also got a gamestop card. However I think the best gift was being with my family. Corny but true.
43. giper54 (Posts: 12; Member since: 06 May 2010)
The best gift I got this Holiday was a 12 day vacation.
44. mehere85 (Posts: 1; Member since: 26 Dec 2013)
I got a Xbox one and i love it. Now just need to update phone future.
45. Tukman (Posts: 2; Member since: 19 Dec 2013)
It was my Terrence Peterson Monkey Flashlight keychain...
46. kaosbehemoth (Posts: 1; Member since: 26 Dec 2013)
the best gift I ever got was my daughter being born normal and healthy.
47. mrraider602 (Posts: 19; Member since: 27 Mar 2013)
Best gift was my happy family! And my Note 3!
49. sixstringdad (Posts: 1; Member since: 23 Dec 2013)
The best gift is to have a family that loves me and loves each other. Very blessed. (And I really need a new smartphone :)
50. kdog77 (Posts: 9; Member since: 17 May 2012)
the best gift i recieved was to spend it alone with my husband since we both work we miss each other and it was nice to spend it with him
52. delarj (Posts: 1; Member since: 26 Dec 2013)
I did not get any material presents, but I did get to spend Cristmas with most of my family which is by far the best present anyone can get.
54. isandozi (Posts: 3; Member since: 26 Nov 2012)
The best presents are the ones you cannot open!! Having family and friends all around is great!
55. HASHTAG (unregistered)
I didn't get anything, well accept nice rest; so would love to get one of these devices from you all! :)