Sprint Flash coming soon with 4.5-inch screen, 12MP cam and 1.5GHz dual-core processor for $130
0. phoneArena 01 Nov 2012, 10:13 posted on
Remember the ZTE Flash? We won't blame you if you don't as it has been quite a while since we last heart anything about it. In fact, all we have is a leak dating back to July revealing most of the hardware specs of the device. But just a few minutes ago, an anonymous tipster slipped this under our door, which leads us to believe that the ZTE Flash is close to launch, and it will actually be known as the Sprint Flash...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. BadAssAbe (Posts: 447; Member since: 22 Apr 2011)
every phone must now complete with the nexus
Flash $450 vs Nexus $350
12. Nadr1212 (Posts: 741; Member since: 22 Sep 2012)
If this is a sprint- manufactured fone, well done guys
But if its a ZTE-manufactured fone, this is the awesome at fone U're ever made that I heard of!!!
And i said that cuz u never impress anyone at all
2. ryq24 (Posts: 646; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
zte sell more phones using other names than their own because no one still trust their name.
3. kindlefireowner (Posts: 495; Member since: 05 Dec 2011)
ZTE phones are like a pretty girl with bad breathe. Nice to look at until she talks.
4. PapaSmurf (Posts: 10220; Member since: 14 May 2012)
Lol that was probably the best analogy I've heard all week.
8. OptimusOne (Posts: 694; Member since: 22 May 2012)
not if you replace the breath... the specs look good. s4 precessor 13 megapixel camera(hopefully sony's)
the breath might be the UI, which a custom rom will fix instantly if this device gets popular
11. Nadr1212 (Posts: 741; Member since: 22 Sep 2012)
That's the best analogy I've heard of all time, dude
Nice achievement, cuz it's hard to impress me
5. skymitch89 (Posts: 1244; Member since: 05 Nov 2010)
Seems pretty good for a "budget/starter" device. Too bad I'm not looking for one of those, unless someone posts it cheap on CraigsList, but I'm going to stick with my Evo Shift until I can afford to leave Sprint and get the Note 2, or whatever else is better, on another carrier. The Note 2 on T-Mo is looking good right now.
9. OptimusOne (Posts: 694; Member since: 22 May 2012)
how is this starter? it has a 13 megapixel camera, s4 processor, android 4.0, 4.5 inch screen, HD screen...
this has almost the exact same specs as the HTC Evo 4G LTE or the Galaxy SIII...
does being ZTE or Huawei automatically make this an entry level device?
6. downphoenix (Posts: 2976; Member since: 19 Jun 2010)
if you look at the picture on the right, the Evo 4G LTE is getting a price drop to 99.99 So yea, you're pretty much better just getting that. But I'll wait and see how this goes, maybe Phone Arena can give this one a look soon?
7. OptimusOne (Posts: 694; Member since: 22 May 2012)
seems like a decent phone, once you root it and put CM11 on it.
I'm interested in the camera. I hope they put the same sensor that sony puts into the xperia T. that would be awesome
10. mydi.maus (unregistered)
so what should i wait for,nexus 4 or flash?.....nexus4!!
13. GeekMovement (Posts: 2109; Member since: 09 Sep 2011)
Definitely Nexus 4. The front facing cam only 1mpx and battery is also short along with the 1gb ram (at least according to today's high standard is now inching closer to 2gb) and 8gb storage (let's hope for an extention slot).