Spotify updates its Android app, adds new time-saving features
0. phoneArena 07 May 2013, 20:35 posted on
Spotify has updated its Android app, adding a handful of new features to the streaming music app that makes it easier for current subscribers to use and new subscribers,well, they won't know the difference anyway; Spotify has two levels of service including a 48 hour free trial and a premium level that gives users access to everything...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5654; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
it's an okay update but i want the JB treatment with a lockscreen widget and an adjustable notification widget thing and i want to be able to move songs around in my playlists not just sort them alphabetically.
2. cmikeh2 (Posts: 26; Member since: 09 May 2012)
The one feature I'm still missing personally is notification shade music controls. I really dislike having to pop back into the app to skip a song or pause the music.
3. kozza3 (Posts: 577; Member since: 17 Oct 2012)
love this service. i think i might try another one next though, check out the compitition
4. deacz (Posts: 157; Member since: 02 Nov 2011)
how about a freaking andriod tablet version? EH EH
5. boosook (Posts: 1133; Member since: 19 Nov 2012)
The main problem with the app is IMHO that it doesn't rotate! It doesn't work in landscape mode. That's pretty lame.
7. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5654; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
yeah but that's really only a bother for me when i want to use the phone's car dock in landscape.
8. lsutigers (Posts: 785; Member since: 08 Mar 2009)
Get the Ultimate Screen Rotation app from the Play store. It works great and allows Spotify to work in landscape.
6. JEverettnow (Posts: 211; Member since: 11 Mar 2013)
If poweramp teamed up with Spotify they would be unstopable. I actually pay for the $10/mo and love spotify, but hate the player.