Splash-resistant 8-inch Pantech Element tablet arriving on AT&T next week
0. phoneArena 04 Jan 2012, 09:20 posted on
Waterproof gadgets are all the rage over in Japan, but in the States its rare to even see one, let alone purchase it. The Pantech Element is an exception - this 8-inch tablet comes…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. CalebSmith (Posts: 6; Member since: 04 Jan 2011)
For that kind of price for a tablet and that's LTE sure I'll buy it
2. ardent1 (Posts: 1997; Member since: 16 Apr 2011)
8" tablet, runs on 3.2 honeycomb, and they want $450 off contract. Sorry, but that tablet is just priced too high in today's market.
3. 8mileroad (Posts: 7; Member since: 31 Dec 2011)
None of my devices have ever been damaged by a "splash" since (ironically) my Pantech Duo. I don't think splash proof is a big deal, waterproof would be cool.
4. iDroidx650 (Posts: 72; Member since: 26 May 2010)
Considering its made by Pantech, battery life will suck and it will be heavy and thick. It's way over priced. It should be at most $350 off contract and $200 subsidized priced.
5. jd829 (Posts: 155; Member since: 24 Feb 2010)
Considering the Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket LTE sells for $249 on contract, I think $299 on contract for an 8" LTE tablet is just right.