Spigen website shows Samsung Galaxy Note III render, confirms September 4th unveiling
0. phoneArena 29 Aug 2013, 10:40 posted on
Spigen, a manufacturer of cases and accessories for handsets like the Samsung Galaxy S4 and the Apple iPhone 5, confirmed that the Samsung Galaxy Note III will be introduced on September 4th; actually, the company couldn't have made the date of the phablet's introduction any clearer had it hired thousands of skywriting planes and took to the skies to write "Samsung Galaxy Note III September 4th"...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. ihatesmartphone (unregistered)
Can't wait!!!! XD
7. PunyPoop (Posts: 750; Member since: 18 Jan 2013)
Nice! This is the Mega Galaxy S2! Been waiting for a Mega version of the good OLD s2!
12. SuperAndroidEvo (Posts: 4583; Member since: 15 Apr 2011)
I really hope that's not what the Samsung Galaxy Note III really looks like.
I don't want my brand new phone of 2013, to look like a giant Samsung Galaxy S II.
Samsung PLEASE say it ain't so.....
16. N.Reynolds (Posts: 257; Member since: 15 Feb 2011)
Lol I thought the same thing with it looking like a giant S2. Disappointed if true but I'm hoping it won't be.
49. nbringer (Posts: 180; Member since: 11 Sep 2012)
Guys, this is Note III. Stop hoping and move along!
17. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 3135; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
I've been complaining much about the design language very much, but at this point, i can't anything more...all the OEMs have their distinct way of representing their own device. What matters now for me is the materials used and the UI of the device.
2 phones may look the same, but a slight change in UI can make a big difference when you look at it, of course, it has to be on to be noticed.
I'm just not in the mood to complain any longer.
18. JMartin22 (Posts: 1545; Member since: 30 Apr 2013)
The S II form factor seems to be the most popular out of any of the Galaxy S flagships to date.
23. SuperAndroidEvo (Posts: 4583; Member since: 15 Apr 2011)
Ok so lets go back in time & use that form factor instead of making a "NEW" splash with some thing unique.
I don't like where this is going.
31. jdoee100 (Posts: 334; Member since: 04 Jun 2013)
Galaxy doesn't need to change their design at all. They're the king of the jungle and no one else is even close. On the other hand, Samsung's competitors need to change their supposed excellent design, because their supposed awesome design is limp and useless in real market.
Samsung will change their design on their terms, because they can. However, others need to change and improve their design over and over again, in order to not fall behind further.
29. bubbadoes (Posts: 498; Member since: 03 May 2012)
I'm a fan of Samsung, but your feelings are going to be hurt..the Note III will look just like the one rendered. What makes you think different. Samsung hasn't made a major change in design since the GS2, and no major difference since the original Note. The Note III will have beefier specs, but will not change in design..just like from the S3 to the S4.. post # 12
38. AnTuTu (Posts: 1145; Member since: 14 Oct 2012)
This is not how its gonna look like though but this device gonna beat the hell out of every other device in the market.
Way to Go Sammy just bring it ON
47. yudi.nemesis (Posts: 1127; Member since: 14 Mar 2013)
In the past Samsung makes the best android smartphone in the world that’s why i bought GS2, but this year every other manufacturers starting to makes better phones.
It’s okay if you can’t accept the reality by keeps saying “Note 3 will beat every other device in the market”
But like or not the only thing that really better in Note 3 is $40 Wacom stylus/S-Pen.
50. shuaibhere (Posts: 1866; Member since: 07 Jul 2012)
it's okay if you can't accept the reality that note 3 will beat everything in the market...in terms of functionality and productivity.....it will havesome unique features with it just like what note has.....which can't be beaten by any other phone in the market.....now stop hating...go home...
13. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 3135; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
So basically, you have the Note II "1/2"? Lol.
24. SuperAndroidEvo (Posts: 4583; Member since: 15 Apr 2011)
C'mon.... MCrapp is excited you guys.
The Note II "1/2" is funny though.
51. SuperAndroidEvo (Posts: 4583; Member since: 15 Apr 2011)
Yeah & you need better comments. lol
39. AnTuTu (Posts: 1145; Member since: 14 Oct 2012)
M thinking to sell my S4 for this beast lolzzzz :p
6. hellonerds (Posts: 269; Member since: 27 Aug 2013)
Can't wait to get my note 3... I will also be getting a screen protector from spigen.. Love their screen protector's/cases .. Slap a 64GB card and get a 32GB version which will be standard lowest internal memory from Samsung and I'll be set till note 5 comes out :)
11. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
The Sony Z, T Acro S, HuaweiP6, oppo5, Ubuntu Edge, LgG1, Lumia925 looks better! They don't have those unmodern curves. A device looks nice when it has a candy bar looks, with sharp edges.
Not bad looks better than N1, N2, S1,S3,S4: but the S2 had the best looks
15. flynfree (Posts: 374; Member since: 09 Jun 2013)
Wow! Simple beauty with beast performance!! Hoping it will come out with 32 gig min ROM.
19. PAPINYC (banned) (Posts: 2315; Member since: 30 Jul 2011)
I guess I'm different but why, if this is a story (rumor) about a 'September 4th Galaxy Note III unveiling', is there really a need to mention the iPhoney 5; it's not like it's not ALREADY mentioned in about 100 stories here this week alone.
Here's my prediction for next Wednesday's announcement:
★ 6.3" LCD 1080p
★ 3GB RAM
★ Octo-Core all the way
★ 13 MP Camera WITH OIS unlike the reports here on iPhoneArena; maybe 16MP, after all, it's not like it's not already available on some of their devices, e.g., Galaxy Zoom, Galaxy Camera - ring a bell?
★ 32GB and 64GB variants
★ All the software features from the Galaxy Note 2 and Galaxy S4 combined.
★ A new and improved Stylus that extends into a Lightsaber 3 feet long to beat the silly crap out of and zap out of existence pretend smartphones that begin with the letter "i".
There uHave it!!
25. SuperAndroidEvo (Posts: 4583; Member since: 15 Apr 2011)
With that you can't go wrong. Would that just make my year or what?!?
33. g2a5b0e (Posts: 3294; Member since: 08 Jun 2012)
6.3" is not going to happen & neither is LCD. I do hope they start at 32GB from now on. The rest is good, though, especially the last part.
36. PAPINYC (banned) (Posts: 2315; Member since: 30 Jul 2011)
Don't worry, if it doesn't happen it'll still be the best phone out there. Unfortunately, the only way I'd upgrade from my Note 2 is if we get that new eXtended buttiKickinn' stylus. I'm torn as to whether or not to keep my Note 2 because I fear at some point Verizon will disallow us; the few, the proud, the Unlimited Data folks to swap devices on our accounts without losing the feature and of course I always want the latest and greatest. And, with that said, if I can get a 6.5" phablet on my line before Doomsday aka No More Unlimited Data if you swap-out devices, I could die and rest in blissfull phablet peace.
41. g2a5b0e (Posts: 3294; Member since: 08 Jun 2012)
I hear ya, man. I agree that it will still be the best. I switched my Note 2 to an awesome prepaid plan on T-Mobile a few months ago that costs $30 a month. Unfortunately, with the ETF I had to pay & having to pay off the rest of my Note 2 right away, my funds are not looking good for getting the Note 3 right away. I'll figure it out, though. I mean, who needs 2 kidneys anyway?
42. PAPINYC (banned) (Posts: 2315; Member since: 30 Jul 2011)
I hope you "Lost" your Note 2 before switching, this way you hypothetically could have had those two kidneys; you could've sold one to help leverage the cost of that Note 3 - hypothetically speaking, of course (cough, cough - get me some water I'm choking) '-)
27. ab2412 (Posts: 8; Member since: 06 Aug 2012)
Are you talking about your face.. Then forget it.. We are here to talk about NOTE 3.. FTW
35. fouadqr (Posts: 323; Member since: 21 Nov 2012)
No..am talking about "Note 3 and ur face " both are very UGLY :D
28. hellonerds (Posts: 269; Member since: 27 Aug 2013)
We know your "UGLY" because trolls are one..
Your iPhone is coming is lots of colors.. Go ahead and line up at toys r us..
While we enjoy our super phones you will be enjoying your fisher price UI phone
34. fouadqr (Posts: 323; Member since: 21 Nov 2012)
i don't have iphone and i'm not apple fan ...:3
21. HouTexan (Posts: 357; Member since: 08 Jan 2012)
Yes, sir! Let's go, Samsung. I'm too ready for this baby!
22. bodzio1809 (Posts: 195; Member since: 28 Aug 2013)
A lot of Samsung fans here :). From Apple to Samsung. I wonder which company will be next. Personaly I think that this device look boring like S4. It's good to know that Samsung will probably change design and use aluminium etc. next year.
26. rbmaestro (Posts: 11; Member since: 29 Nov 2012)
It will be a beast for sure... though it is way to identical with my Note 2 titanium grey :(
Looking fwd for OIS , 3Gb Ram and 32 Gb Version not 16 Gb
30. rbmaestro (Posts: 11; Member since: 29 Nov 2012)
S III was 8.6 mm, S IV was 7.9 mm whereas Note I was 9.7 mm Note II was 9.4 mm....
I wish Note III should have a slimmer profile .. like Xperia Z Ultra !!!
40. Jeradiah3 (Posts: 1011; Member since: 11 Feb 2010)
Wednesday needs to be here so that samsung can unveil the Note 3. The real question will be if it'll look like the S4 like the Note 2 did in comparison with the S3?????
I love the Note series, but Id like to see a different design because Nokia and HTC could be a major player in the phablet market because of design alone.............before telling us what the specs will be insde of them
43. EclipseGSX (Posts: 1697; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
If that's the Note III, I am definitely getting the One Max instead. I'm so done with the ugly physical home button.
46. joey_sfb (Posts: 4011; Member since: 29 Mar 2012)
Agree should have a finger print sensor instead.
44. barondebxl (Posts: 107; Member since: 04 Nov 2011)
Soon as the release date is confirmed my iphone 5 will be up for sale!
45. harigrg33 (Posts: 175; Member since: 20 May 2013)
Evn though the desigh look like s2 I like it....