Spigen pulls the trigger on iPhone 6 case sales, pegs the general shape and form
0. phoneArena 26 Aug 2014, 03:48 posted on
Leave it to Spigen when it comes to outing cases for popular handsets before they have even been announced yet, and the latest display of ready-to-order iPhone 6 cases from the company just comes to prove the point once again. As you can see above, Spigen has listed numerous cases for the iPhone 6, about to be unveiled about two weeks from now, that confirm the general shape and form we've seen in dummy and CAD schematic drawings so far...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. blubi (Posts: 9; Member since: 22 Jun 2013)
Oh its iPhone 6? I thought it was an iPod Touch.
17. HTCOE (Posts: 600; Member since: 20 Nov 2011)
the design foundation of the iPohne 6 is from the iPod touch actually
2. twens (Posts: 739; Member since: 25 Feb 2012)
Same here. Funny thing is people will still buy it. Am sticking to my 5s. Don't see any special reason to upgrading. Note 4 is where the Charm is.
21. NexusPhan (Posts: 585; Member since: 11 Jul 2013)
Actually I think it looks a lot better. Pretty slim bezels considering that massive home button. (Or a fake render of course) Not that I'd ever buy it.
3. AnTuTu (Posts: 1026; Member since: 14 Oct 2012)
iPhone 6 will change the way humanity use a cell phone :p
5. mobileRRX (Posts: 3; Member since: 20 Aug 2014)
Are the cases available in different sizes?
6. vincelongman (Posts: 2091; Member since: 10 Feb 2013)
Spigen have done this a few time the past as well, I remember specific the Nexus 5
So seems like the leaks are probably true
7. NexusPhan (Posts: 585; Member since: 11 Jul 2013)
Ya. I had the Spigen Nexus 5 case two weeks before Google even announced the phone. It fit perfectly once the phone actually arrived. These are more than likely 100% correct.
8. darkkjedii (Posts: 13894; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Nice, nice, nice, and nice. C'mon 9-19-14.
9. wilsong17 (unregistered)
|fan logic want premium metal phone
Put it on cheap plastic case?
10. iLegend (Posts: 41; Member since: 05 Jun 2013)
its not plastic...i do have spigen for my iphone 5..its made of two materials...rubber to absorb shock and outside metal
14. maherk (Posts: 1655; Member since: 10 Feb 2012)
Still you're covering your phone. That's the point behind his comment. And no, the majority of Spigen's cases and covers and made out of both rubber and plastic.
22. Armchair_Commentator (Posts: 222; Member since: 08 May 2014)
Not gonna lie, I want the weight of the metal really, I like the way the m8 feels in hand and solid. compared to say a samsung or LG phone
13. superduper (Posts: 151; Member since: 20 Oct 2013)
Notice the pill-shaped flash module rather than the circular one in other leaks. It looks like Spigen just photoshopped the iPhone 5s design (which doesn't look too bad, imo).
Anyway... silver one for me please.
18. WilliamC937 (Posts: 17; Member since: 07 Sep 2013)
So fast they made it! Wonders how when Apple announce the new iPhone in new form factor and these all is just dummy testing units...
24. chuongster (Posts: 33; Member since: 13 May 2012)
I believe everyone is photo shopping the iPhone 6 case. I prefer the clear to show off the look then that thick case. I wonder if the case will fit when the iphone 6 comes out. This one below is instock.
r_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1409167525&s r=8-1&keywords=iphone+6+case+ringk e
25. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5659; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
i've already added three to my cart on Amazon. ;)