Spigen iPhone 5 Ultra Flip Case hands-on
0. phoneArena posted on 23 Jan 2013, 11:05
It’s not bulky at all, thankfully enough, but it would’ve been nice to have some kind of magnetic connection or a latch to secure the front cover when it’s close. Instead, it simply dangles if you don’t clasp the handset with your own hands...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
4. nwright94 (unregistered) posted on 23 Jan 2013, 13:35 4 1
Spigen made the case, not Apple.
3. fervid posted on 23 Jan 2013, 13:18 2 0
Flips on the wrong side and covers the buttons, so you have to open it just to change volume or slide DND switch. One picture (5) looks like the case doesn't snap on well too.
6. jimjam posted on 24 Jan 2013, 13:44 0 0
Thanks for that I didn't think about the volume buttons! That is no good.
5. zackh121556 posted on 23 Jan 2013, 13:40 1 1
This should sell good as it would make the device look more like a Galaxy handset....not counting the tiny overall size of the iphone