Spigen iPhone 5 Skin Guard hands-on
0. phoneArena 09 Jul 2013, 14:43 posted on
The Spigen Skin Guard for the iPhone 5 is nothing more than a giant decal that covers the smartphone’s brushed aluminum rear casing. It’s easy as pie to apply too! Essentially, you line up the corners so that it’s squared perfectly, then apply a little bit of pressure so that it’s firmly intact...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. davecann2 (Posts: 460; Member since: 15 Mar 2011)
Wow... sick looking. I'm definetely going to consider this if/when i get a new iPhone. Thanks PA for the suggestion.
4. darkkjedii (Posts: 11899; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Dave where you been man? iOS 7 is looking pretty sweet, larger screen rumored for this year too.
6. davecann2 (Posts: 460; Member since: 15 Mar 2011)
What up DK!,
I've been reading the articles but kept a low key on posting.
Dude... if iPhone has a large screen it will destroy the comp. I think this is one of the major features that most users want imo. I agree.. iOS 7 is coming along nicely. I had the chance to use it last week on an iPad it it was very refreshing. I'm really looking forward to the final product!
2. harigrg33 (Posts: 159; Member since: 20 May 2013)
Jon v looks like tussar kapoor frm bollywood :)
3. TechDork (Posts: 238; Member since: 10 May 2010)
Sooo, what's the point of this again? Lol.