Spigen Samsung Galaxy S4 Ultra Thin Air Case hands-on
0. phoneArena 29 Apr 2013, 11:01 posted on
Above all, the great thing about the Ultra Thin Air Case for is that it’s form fitting, protective, and doesn’t add any additional bulk to the smartphone’s existing slim figure. Available in either white, black, mint, or orange, this polycarbonate case might have a slick feel and glossy...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
11. chocolaking (Posts: 461; Member since: 22 May 2012)
Samsung is working on the back up plan to cover up the lack of exterior designed .
good move samsung.. i wasn't expecting this kind of strategy from you.
honestly, the phone only looks plain, but it's not a bad looking phone.!!
or, so i gotta pick my cover case before i buy a phone?
12. kissily (Posts: 53; Member since: 09 Oct 2012)
I bought my S4 before buying a case. Can find good cases herehttp://www.squidoo.com/best-cases-for-samsung-galaxy-s4
2. greathero1 (Posts: 493; Member since: 13 Jun 2008)
This is a nice case and you're going to need it. I checked out the GS4 and they have some nasty ass looking pattern that really looks cheesy. Truthfully, they should have kept the original pattern from the GS3. It makes a decent looking handset look atrocious in my opinion.
6. HDShatter (Posts: 1021; Member since: 17 Jan 2013)
Third party metal backs are the way to go.
8. monomilkman (Posts: 25; Member since: 11 Feb 2013)
this is what I'm looking into getting, I'd like to see a PA article showcasing metal case options
3. jonartpop (Posts: 159; Member since: 25 Oct 2012)
It makes the phone cooler. If I had GS4 I'd be getting this case.
4. SleepingOz (unregistered)
Neo hybrid review please, John..
5. JEverettnow (Posts: 209; Member since: 11 Mar 2013)
Otterbox all day. I dont mind the bulk for the protection it offers. My s3 looks brand new because of my otterbox and it has been dropped a lot!
7. BadAssAbe (Posts: 434; Member since: 22 Apr 2011)
Please do a review on this Metal Back Cover Replacement
sr_1_1?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&q id=1367267452&sr=1-1&keywords=galaxy+s4+metal+bac k
I would like to know if the Metal Back Cover Replacement
Adds more bulk?
OverAll Look and Feels?
9. monomilkman (Posts: 25; Member since: 11 Feb 2013)
I agree, not just a review of one, but maybe an article discussing the various metal backs or cases available.
10. vincelongman (Posts: 1573; Member since: 10 Feb 2013)
And this is why I dont care what the phone is made of. Just buy a good looking metal case and you've got the "premium feel".
I hope in the future companies will let you choose if you want metal unibody or removable plastic back with micro sd card reaader. But to be honest I don't think that will happen.