Spigen Samsung Galaxy S4 Crumena Leather Pouch Case hands-on
0. phoneArena 26 Apr 2013, 15:03 posted on
Unlike the previous versions of the Crumena cases we’ve seen put out by Spigen, this one for the Samsung Galaxy S4 makes it even easier to remove the handset. Previously, we were required to yank the smartphone out from the pouch ourselves using our fingers, but this time around...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. smutty.puppet (Posts: 23; Member since: 24 Apr 2013)
maybe high quality cases helps samsung's cheap plastic devices. :D
3. BadAssAbe (Posts: 433; Member since: 22 Apr 2011)
SGS4 is like a SuperCar; lightweight, flexible material on the outside with the best V12/V10 Engines on the inside.
Think about it
4. HDShatter (Posts: 1014; Member since: 17 Jan 2013)
if you really care about having a metal back they cost $5-$10 through third party and a majority of the phone is already metal (the area between the screen and back of the phone is 100% metal)
Good picture of it:http://static4.businessinsider
I don't know where this plastic crap came from, they are like 20% plastic on the body, the rest is glass/metal.
5. Azure01 (Posts: 124; Member since: 16 Aug 2011)
Idiots who heard one idiot complain about it. As if polycarbonate is cheap plastic or as if the back of the phone is where users should be focused on.
9. smutty.puppet (Posts: 23; Member since: 24 Apr 2013)
thats not polycarbonate. just good plastic.
8. smutty.puppet (Posts: 23; Member since: 24 Apr 2013)
sorry.but the frame that you said is plastic too. just looks like metal. chek gsmarena or phonearena gs4 review. gs4 have a full plastic body. this is a fact
6. chocolaking (Posts: 411; Member since: 22 May 2012)
I think the S4 is just like the Mazda speed3
with skyactive and whatever turbo charged engine . lightweight, flexible material. but definitely not a V12 .
7. BadAssAbe (Posts: 433; Member since: 22 Apr 2011)
Really, name one phone faster than the SGS4? Because I can name hundreds of cars faster the the MazdaSpeed3 with the TurboCharged sky active inline 4.
Name One Phone that can get you 64Gb microSd with 64gb built in?
Name one have that has DDR3 Ram or Gorilla Glass3?