Spigen Samsung Galaxy S III GLAS Premium Tempered Glass Screen Protector hands-on
0. phoneArena 10 Oct 2012, 11:16 posted on
Unlike some of the other plastic-based screen protectors out there on the market, this one is aiming to prove itself by standing out for its durability, easy application, and clean looking appearance – thus, making those traditional screen protectors meager in comparison...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. squallz506 (banned) (Posts: 1075; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
that video quality is awful!
just when john holds it at the right angle the camera goes out of focus!
half of the entire video is out of focus!
2. solidsnakeduds013 (Posts: 215; Member since: 20 Oct 2010)
I would not put that on my S3! Makes it look ugly!
3. Kan_wha (Posts: 86; Member since: 25 Jun 2012)
Heres how to protect your screen for free!
4. tedkord (Posts: 3776; Member since: 17 Jun 2009)
A lot of users are reporting sensitivity issues with the Spigen Glas installed, as in the screen doesn't register touches as it should. Be aware of that before you order.
5. timtimity (Posts: 196; Member since: 13 Aug 2012)
MediaDevil provide the best screen protectors by far. I've used them for my BlackBerries, iPhones, iPads and Kindle.
The fact they include some sweets in the envelope is a nice touch too.
6. BattleBrat (Posts: 883; Member since: 26 Oct 2011)
Martin Fields makes the best screen protectors, been making them for a while too, since the days of Palm. The newest ones have a slight antireflective coating. NICE.
7. Droid_X_Doug (Posts: 5145; Member since: 22 Dec 2010)
I am thinking that the stick-on for the home button would come in handy if Spigen releases a protector for the Note II on VZW - great cover for the VZW logo....