Spice up your home screen with these 10 live wallpapers for Android
10 live wallpapers for Android Fullscreen
More popular slideshows
LG G3 - 40 Tips & Tricks for LG's most powerful smartphone ever
25 Jul 2014, 01:36
iOS 7 release date and time are today (Sep 18), get ready to update!
18 Sep 2013, 04:00
5 Android L themes, launchers and icon packs to install while you wait
25 Jul 2014, 03:23
10 live wallpapers for Android
1. Gears 3D
2. Starfield 3D
4. Sony Xperia Z2 Live Wallpaper
6. Pixel Landscape
7. Castle 3D Pro
8. Spring Live Wallpaper
9. Spring Flowers 3D
10. Hand Drawn City
2. Carlitos (Posts: 297; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
Downloading the Android. I freaking love Android I can't see myself leaving it for a while.
7. jroc74 (Posts: 4720; Member since: 30 Dec 2010)
I agree. The only way I'll leave is if it disappears or it becomes soooo bad its unusable.
8. lllIIIlllIIl (banned) (Posts: 48; Member since: 11 Apr 2014)
My friend (super Android buff) admitted to me that stock Android isn't so great. He said it out of all honesty. I agreed. I love my rooted phone. Took me a while to get it where I like.
10. jroc74 (Posts: 4720; Member since: 30 Dec 2010)
I felt the same way before Honeycomb, ICS. Before that...IMO it was too boring.
I like it alot more now....but I rarely use all stock. I either add a custom launcher, lock screen or a ROM.
11. lllIIIlllIIl (banned) (Posts: 48; Member since: 11 Apr 2014)
Yea custom launcher / ROM no doubt
4. NOSrawesome (Posts: 22; Member since: 25 Mar 2013)
You should try the next nexus live wallpaper. It's like nexus but super customizable
5. jellmoo (Posts: 625; Member since: 31 Oct 2011)
To be honest, I can't see anything taking me away from Muzei. It works beautifully and can be adapted to great lengths with some pretty cool plugins.
6. jroc74 (Posts: 4720; Member since: 30 Dec 2010)
Live wallpapers I need to see in motion before I take the plunge...
9. Ishmeet (Posts: 111; Member since: 16 Sep 2013)
I would have loved something like windy weather live wallpaper, but with a static background and adapting to weather changes.
12. StraightEdgeNexus (Posts: 2672; Member since: 14 Feb 2014)
I'm using the z2 live wallpaper but not the above one using the root only found in xperiablog which works perfectly. This is cool Not missing muzei that much.
13. alrightihatepickingusernames (Posts: 305; Member since: 29 Dec 2013)
Archos is pretty amazing, probably my favorite LWP I have right now, it's a huge distraction though.
14. Rocksteady (Posts: 196; Member since: 29 Apr 2012)
Using Origami at the moment, very nice and it'll stay for a good period or time
15. mmmanuuu (Posts: 206; Member since: 05 Nov 2013)
Windows phone users and ios fans hate this ! :)
17. Blazers (Posts: 187; Member since: 05 Dec 2011)
Nope not jealous. I have never used a live wallpaper on my Note 2 or 3, and don't plan to start now.