Specs-packed Samsung Galaxy J gets certified in Taiwan, may be just a lot of smoke
0. phoneArena 18 Nov 2013, 03:26 posted on
The 5-inch Samsung Galaxy J is perhaps one of Sammy's least-talked about flagships and that's both surprising, and not, at the same time...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
12. darkskoliro (Posts: 1061; Member since: 07 May 2012)
Hey hows your bfly going :) got the new sense by now?
2. itsdeepak4u2000 (Posts: 3573; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
Nice phone Sammy with nice specs...
3. spectrums (Posts: 127; Member since: 14 Nov 2013)
Sexy, Ellegant, And Awesome :) No Standart Design Like Xveria :)
8. ArtSim98 (Posts: 3512; Member since: 21 Dec 2012)
Saying bad things about Xperia's?!?! YOU MAKE ME ANGRYYYYYYYY
7. rd_nest (Posts: 1169; Member since: 06 Jun 2010)
The bezels are just too big for my taste. Maybe bit thick too. But that's alright I guess.
9. ArtSim98 (Posts: 3512; Member since: 21 Dec 2012)
Looks a LOT better than the S4! But the materials still seem to have a pretty cheap feel.
11. Loubielou (Posts: 432; Member since: 11 Jul 2012)
Samsung should have put this type of Frame on the S4 matching the Battery Cover an Front Screen colour