Specs for the Samsung Galaxy S Pro are out of this world
0. phoneArena 20 Jun 2010, 19:50 posted on
There are many hot Android phones coming out this summer and among the hottest is the Samsung Galaxy S Pro...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. oddmanout (Posts: 442; Member since: 22 May 2009)
they really would be on a roll if they dropped that $10 4G fee.
3. Kiltlifter (Posts: 742; Member since: 11 Dec 2008)
That $10 fee permits them to build their 4g network... Why should you expect to get so much more and not pay for it. Why do people buy luxury cars over their simpler models, b/c of the upgrades. If you don't want to pay a 4G plan, don't buy a 4G phone. But I also agree if you live in a non-4G area, you should be able to not pay the $10.00 fee.
4. tiolawa (Posts: 115; Member since: 05 Dec 2009)
Dude even with that $10 add on it is still a cheaper plan than Verizon and AT&T for 3G.
5. remixfa (Posts: 14255; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
thats true tio. BUT, Tmobiles HSPA+ is faster than wimaxx and its no extra charge :)
9. BlackSirius16 (Posts: 84; Member since: 21 May 2010)
but then again you actually get reliable service through out most of the country on Verizon. AT&T is just retarded though
11. lsutigers (Posts: 820; Member since: 08 Mar 2009)
But then again you actually get reliable service through most of the country on Sprint AS WELL.
6. hcbarclay (Posts: 62; Member since: 20 Dec 2009)
MY MAN KILTLIFTER SAYS IT THE BEST, "Why should you expect to get so much more and not pay for it. Why do people buy luxury cars over their simpler models, b/c of the upgrades. If you don't want to pay a 4G plan, don't buy a 4G phone." You cant buy a new Mercedes at a Chevy price tag so why should the cellular industry be any different. All you cheap cry babies stay at home with you feature phones and keep your negative comments to yourselves! Church...
7. bossmann20 (Posts: 38; Member since: 23 Mar 2010)
so tru....ppl always want things to b given and free but its not!
10. BlackSirius16 (Posts: 84; Member since: 21 May 2010)
yeah but if you pay the mercedes price and get a chevy than its just bullshit and thats what sprint is doing to people who cant get 4G