South Park stickers available at BBM Store
0. phoneArena 02 May 2014, 00:17 posted on
As you probably know, BlackBerry's CEO John Chen has made it a mission to increase the value of BBM. Ever since Facebook offered $19 billion to buy WhatsApp, Chen has realized that he has one of those new fangled messaging apps inside his own company. So Chen went into "crown jewel mode" by trying to increase the number of eyeballs that use BBM. The simple math is that WhatsApp was sold for $42 a subscriber...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
3. StraightEdgeNexus (Posts: 3689; Member since: 14 Feb 2014)
No whatsapp or viber for me. Morons Selling user data.
4. darushah.shah (Posts: 18; Member since: 03 Sep 2013)
Loll spending INR Rs.110 on stickers, go to hell... :p :D
6. Zeeya (Posts: 280; Member since: 17 Mar 2013)
I guess its not meant for poor people (like you)...
5. thealphageek1 (banned) (Posts: 942; Member since: 02 Feb 2013)
BBM is much better than WhatsApp or Viber. While the latter two may be able to boast more users, BBM users engage on BBM far more than them. That's because it's a better experience.
7. DigitalJedi_X (banned) (Posts: 202; Member since: 27 Apr 2014)
Tried both Whatsapp and Viber. Both were lacking in user experience. Just because something boasts more users, doesn't make it better. Those two may have more people signed up, but they're not using it, while BBM has less signed up users but boasts more engagement and activity per user.