South Korean court stays ban on Apple iPhone and Apple iPad
Apple's request for a stay on the ban of its products, which it just issued on Wednesday. Samsung has not requested a stay on the ban of its products although the company could still seek a stay in the future. Seoul based Samsung spokesman Nam Ki Yung had no comment nor did Steve Park, a spokesman for Apple also based in Seoul. Samsung products banned in South Korea include the Samsung Galaxy S, Samsung Galaxy S II and the Samsung GALAXY Nexus. Also banned are the Samsung GALAXY Tab and Samsung GALAXY Tab 10.1 tablets.
Meanwhile, Samsung and Apple are continuing to square off against each other in courtrooms on four continents.
1. phil2n (Posts: 478; Member since: 30 Apr 2012)
yeah!!! kick all those decay fruit product in their.
2. plgladio (Posts: 313; Member since: 05 Dec 2011)
Alan: Samsung has won a stay instead Apple
9. Alan01 (Posts: 236; Member since: 21 Mar 2012)
No. Actually, Samsung won the injunction and Apple won a stay on the injunction., It is written correctly.
As for Samsung, they also have some devices that are banned and as of yet, they have not yet asked for a stay.
3. meowcenary (Posts: 187; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
The late Rodney King said it the best, "Why can't we all just get along?"
4. Ragnarockd (Posts: 47; Member since: 27 Aug 2012)
Why did apple ban its own products?? Is there a mistake in above statement
5. pikapowerize (banned) (Posts: 1869; Member since: 03 May 2012)
payback time eyyyy?!
this is an infinite loop!
6. sheik (Posts: 249; Member since: 12 Sep 2012)
Look at those pathetic guys with iPad hat in the column photo. They look as mentally retarded...
11. GeekMovement (Posts: 1700; Member since: 09 Sep 2011)
Those are men? They looked like women to me...
15. rusticguy (Posts: 2828; Member since: 11 Aug 2012)
I dont think we should pass such judgments against human beings ... should we. What way do they look retarded to you?
7. cncrim (Posts: 588; Member since: 15 Aug 2011)
Ban in S.korean... that is minor /small scratch, yes not a dent but a scratch to Apple. If Samsung punch where it hurt is N.Ametica and Europe, where the nations have strong economic and money.
8. Hemlocke (unregistered)
Good luck with that. They don't have mindshare:
Add to that, they don't have any patents they can hurt Apple with. That, coupled with the fact that SGS3's are piling up in the channel much faster than they are selling:
Samsung's star is fading.
16. yoyo93 (Posts: 34; Member since: 23 Sep 2012)
When Apple bans a device they're Judas, but when Samsung do it their Jesus. In the end it's the consumer who gets hurt because they're being stripped from choices.
18. Googlethis (Posts: 171; Member since: 05 Jul 2012)
how often do you see other companys trying to ban another. you pretty much just see apple trying to ban its rivals due to pathetically vague patents and patenting the use of others technology so you get mad and claim its limiting the choices for the consumer but apple does the same thing. no company should be able to ban the competitions products.