South Korea to be invaded by Samsung Galaxy S III in "Martian Pink"
0. phoneArena 25 Sep 2012, 08:14 posted on
With figures showing a remarkable 6% of the South Korean population with a Samsung Galaxy S III, the manufacturer will offer 100,000 units of the phone in a new pink color we showed you the other day; Samsung calls it "Martian Pink"...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
3. messiah (Posts: 434; Member since: 19 Feb 2010)
Can't mistake it for the iphone anymore....
2. theBankRobber (Posts: 674; Member since: 22 Sep 2011)
Wow that's kind of hot lol my wife wants this sooo bad
4. TylerGrunter (Posts: 1388; Member since: 16 Feb 2012)
No wonder Samsung said they expect "great response from the younger generation and women". As soon as I saw it I was thinking: it would only appeal to a 14 years old girl...
8. StephenGalop (Posts: 52; Member since: 21 Sep 2012)
Eww.. copying Nokia's marketing strategy for Pink Nokia Lumia 900 AGAIN..
Stupid korean company
10. jenna_23 (Posts: 145; Member since: 02 Apr 2010)
i wud buy it lol i like pink then again im a girly gurl so it makes sense
11. laheelahee (Posts: 213; Member since: 09 Apr 2012)
im a girl..... but i want a green one instead
12. tiara6918 (Posts: 1943; Member since: 26 Apr 2012)
I think the old way they colored pink with the s2 and note looks a bit better than martian pink
13. laheelahee (Posts: 213; Member since: 09 Apr 2012)
i agree... this one's a little too much pepto bismol