South Korea to be invaded by Samsung Galaxy S III in "Martian Pink"
Samsung even offers a serious description of the color, saying that "The Martian pink Galaxy S III is refined and sensuous. With its distinctive style, we expect a great response from the younger generation and women." There are no plans yet to introduce the new color outside of South Korea, but if Samsung repeats what it did with the pink Samsung Galaxy S II and Samsung GALAXY Note, expect to see the Martians invade Europe.
source: Samsung (translated) via AndroidCentral
2. theBankRobber posted on 25 Sep 2012, 08:28 8 1
Wow that's kind of hot lol my wife wants this sooo bad
4. TylerGrunter posted on 25 Sep 2012, 08:40 3 1
No wonder Samsung said they expect "great response from the younger generation and women". As soon as I saw it I was thinking: it would only appeal to a 14 years old girl...
8. StephenGalop posted on 25 Sep 2012, 11:39 0 5
Eww.. copying Nokia's marketing strategy for Pink Nokia Lumia 900 AGAIN..
Stupid korean company
10. jenna_23 posted on 25 Sep 2012, 14:08 2 1
i wud buy it lol i like pink then again im a girly gurl so it makes sense
12. tiara6918 posted on 26 Sep 2012, 03:12 1 0
I think the old way they colored pink with the s2 and note looks a bit better than martian pink
13. laheelahee posted on 26 Sep 2012, 10:24 0 0
i agree... this one's a little too much pepto bismol