South Korea is the land of the phablet: first connected devices market to reach saturation
0. phoneArena 15 Oct 2013, 04:16 posted on
In the year of the phablet wars, South Korea is the home of the phablet, with full 41% of its mobile users carrying a phone with a screen larger than 5". Of course, this is the land of Samsung with its Note line, as well as LG and Pantech, but we are curious whether this trend will gradually spread in the global market as well...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Sauce (Posts: 728; Member since: 28 Apr 2013)
You know that stereotype for guys with ridiculously big pick-up trucks? Hehe :p
2. rambutgondol (Posts: 2; Member since: 15 Oct 2013)
Flurry analytic research were totally flawed. its more on defendind apple 4" screen by putting the 3.5" - 4.9" in 1 category.
.... i believe 90% south korean have screen larger than 4.2".
even in hong kong 90%+ already have phone larger than 4.1"
5. dratomic (Posts: 331; Member since: 09 Oct 2013)
I can't help but notice that good looking chic...
7. Mittal (Posts: 425; Member since: 14 Dec 2011)
and if u cant afford the chick then LG G2 has you covered ..
9. kylehudsons (Posts: 42; Member since: 04 Apr 2012)
kinda true when seeing the charts and comparing it to the public smartphone usage....