Sources say Dropbox paid $100 million for Mailbox
0. phoneArena 15 Mar 2013, 20:35 posted on
A bit earlier today, we heard that Dropbox had acquired the iOS Gmail app Mailbox and the team behind that app. When the deal was first announced, there was no word on how much Dropbox might have paid, but a new report says that Dropbox could have paid as much as $100 million to acquire the product and the talent...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Rydsmith (Posts: 524; Member since: 20 Jun 2012)
Is it just me or does it irk anyone else when it is typed "payed" and not "paid??
2. BillyG (Posts: 305; Member since: 24 Sep 2012)
its how they lure you to klick the link so they got payed...
3. MichaelHeller (Posts: 2701; Member since: 26 May 2011)
Wow, that was awful. Thanks for the catch!
4. denn90 (Posts: 14; Member since: 03 May 2011)
who would of thought Phonearena actually reads the comments lol
5. nnaatthhaannx2 (Posts: 820; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
Only Michael H because he's the best.