Sorry for being down
0. phoneArena 26 Feb 2013, 03:41 posted on
As you might have noticed PhoneArena was down for several hours. The problem lied with our hosting partners, which they were working diligently to resolve, and now we are back up and running in full force...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. tiara6918 (Posts: 1965; Member since: 26 Apr 2012)
I thought it was only me when I keep on refreshing the pa website.
34. PAPINYC (banned) (Posts: 2315; Member since: 30 Jul 2011)
iRonically, Apple reported a simultaneous outage; iGuess fecal problems are widespread!!
6. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 3489; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
A friend of mine almost died cause he can't access PA ;D
But i know you'll be back...
10. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 3489; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
Someone hate's you PA.
I'm thinking you should cut off this 'thumb up-down' thing! It's really annoying...
Just pure arguments based on good solid facts should be good enough.
17. Tarzan (Posts: 63; Member since: 26 Feb 2012)
I agree. I bet there's only ONE idiot who thumbed down every single comment on this post. I bet he's got nothing better to do.
Good to see you back PA.
19. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 3489; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
Now there's 2...
I'm thinking Ray S and Michael? Haha...joke.
28. cloud_atlas1991 (Posts: 61; Member since: 21 Dec 2012)
I agree. CNET has only Reply and Like buttons.
7. ilia1986 (unregistered)
Nothing to worry about.
8. xDrizzyXx (Posts: 64; Member since: 28 Jun 2011)
I thought it was just meee and then I went to downforeveryoneorjustme.com and it wasnt D; which made me even worry more about you guys o: glad to see ya back though :D
9. wendygarett (unregistered)
11. maccess (Posts: 739; Member since: 16 Jan 2013)
i have to restart my router twice just to make sure nothing wrong with my internet.. how dare you PA.. lol...
12. RaKithAPeiRiZ (Posts: 1488; Member since: 29 Dec 2011)
i had to delete all the browser data and kept refreshing......lol
13. RohanM (Posts: 136; Member since: 15 Jan 2013)
it's ok. s**t happens :p
u r hosted with Layered Technologies Inc.
14. neutralguy (Posts: 1152; Member since: 30 Apr 2012)
no need to say sorry. I missed your website. :D
15. easymomo (Posts: 91; Member since: 04 Jul 2012)
Welcome back, I was thinking that the problem was coming from my connection or ISP
16. Mube1 (Posts: 153; Member since: 22 Sep 2011)
Thanks phonarena btw I was trying again and again to open ur link
18. lumia920 (Posts: 112; Member since: 27 Nov 2012)
i were thinking it is problem in the browser or isp, but other websites were running as usual, so i don't reached to any conclusion.
its ok... i missed u alot!!!
i use phonearena.com more than any website, even i open it more than bing and google daily.
21. TheMan (Posts: 456; Member since: 21 Sep 2012)
"The problem lied..." ???? No, no, no.
This is a time for a good "lay"
22. Valdomero (Posts: 127; Member since: 13 Nov 2012)
Yesterday in my country we had a energy supply problem that lasted a few couple hours, I might know where your hosting partners are...
23. _PHug_ (Posts: 433; Member since: 11 Oct 2011)
I thought you guys went out of business.
Was thinking I might have to go back to Engadget or BGR... (shudder)
26. gmracer1 (Posts: 646; Member since: 28 Dec 2012)
I thought the same thing!!! But then I checked the site on my tablet and phone xD
29. techspace (Posts: 987; Member since: 03 Sep 2012)
it was pretty annoying, thankfully, your'e back
30. gallitoking (Posts: 4718; Member since: 17 May 2011)
for some odd reason I was using my friend's Android phone and I thought that it was Android OS, but now I am back on using Apple OS and is working fine..
31. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
It's cool. but u know there are other sites too look at WMC not just PA in case this happens again
32. ray77 (Posts: 126; Member since: 17 Nov 2012)
l miss my web site and now is back yahoooo!!
33. speckledapple (Posts: 892; Member since: 29 Sep 2011)
Man I was like NOOOOOOO when I could not connect yesterday. Its crazy how much I depend on you guys