Sorry for being down
2. tiara6918 (Posts: 1199; Member since: 26 Apr 2012)
I thought it was only me when I keep on refreshing the pa website.
34. PAPINYC (Posts: 1947; Member since: 30 Jul 2011)
iRonically, Apple reported a simultaneous outage; iGuess fecal problems are widespread!!
6. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 2957; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
A friend of mine almost died cause he can't access PA ;D
But i know you'll be back...
10. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 2957; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
Someone hate's you PA.
I'm thinking you should cut off this 'thumb up-down' thing! It's really annoying...
Just pure arguments based on good solid facts should be good enough.
17. Tarzan (Posts: 52; Member since: 26 Feb 2012)
I agree. I bet there's only ONE idiot who thumbed down every single comment on this post. I bet he's got nothing better to do.
Good to see you back PA.
19. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 2957; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
Now there's 2...
I'm thinking Ray S and Michael? Haha...joke.
28. cloud_atlas1991 (Posts: 61; Member since: 21 Dec 2012)
I agree. CNET has only Reply and Like buttons.
7. ilia1986 (unregistered)
Nothing to worry about.
8. xDrizzyXx (Posts: 61; Member since: 28 Jun 2011)
I thought it was just meee and then I went to downforeveryoneorjustme.com and it wasnt D; which made me even worry more about you guys o: glad to see ya back though :D
9. wendygarett (unregistered)
11. maccess (Posts: 447; Member since: 16 Jan 2013)
i have to restart my router twice just to make sure nothing wrong with my internet.. how dare you PA.. lol...
12. RaKithAPeiRiZ (Posts: 1207; Member since: 29 Dec 2011)
i had to delete all the browser data and kept refreshing......lol
13. RohanM (Posts: 102; Member since: 15 Jan 2013)
it's ok. s**t happens :p
u r hosted with Layered Technologies Inc.
14. neutralguy (Posts: 1152; Member since: 30 Apr 2012)
no need to say sorry. I missed your website. :D
15. easymomo (Posts: 88; Member since: 04 Jul 2012)
Welcome back, I was thinking that the problem was coming from my connection or ISP
16. Mube1 (Posts: 153; Member since: 22 Sep 2011)
Thanks phonarena btw I was trying again and again to open ur link
18. lumia920 (Posts: 101; Member since: 27 Nov 2012)
i were thinking it is problem in the browser or isp, but other websites were running as usual, so i don't reached to any conclusion.
its ok... i missed u alot!!!
i use phonearena.com more than any website, even i open it more than bing and google daily.
21. TheMan (Posts: 336; Member since: 21 Sep 2012)
"The problem lied..." ???? No, no, no.
This is a time for a good "lay"
22. Valdomero (Posts: 116; Member since: 13 Nov 2012)
Yesterday in my country we had a energy supply problem that lasted a few couple hours, I might know where your hosting partners are...
23. _PHug_ (Posts: 380; Member since: 11 Oct 2011)
I thought you guys went out of business.
Was thinking I might have to go back to Engadget or BGR... (shudder)
24. Bernoulli (Posts: 1333; Member since: 01 Sep 2012)
It's sad that I was able to do what I'm supposed to do at work because phone arena was down
26. gmracer1 (Posts: 646; Member since: 28 Dec 2012)
I thought the same thing!!! But then I checked the site on my tablet and phone xD
29. techspace (Posts: 394; Member since: 03 Sep 2012)
it was pretty annoying, thankfully, your'e back
30. gallitoking (Posts: 4623; Member since: 17 May 2011)
for some odd reason I was using my friend's Android phone and I thought that it was Android OS, but now I am back on using Apple OS and is working fine..
31. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 5457; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
It's cool. but u know there are other sites too look at WMC not just PA in case this happens again
32. ray77 (Posts: 121; Member since: 17 Nov 2012)
l miss my web site and now is back yahoooo!!
33. speckledapple (Posts: 877; Member since: 29 Sep 2011)
Man I was like NOOOOOOO when I could not connect yesterday. Its crazy how much I depend on you guys