Sorry Sprint customers, Android 4.0 update for HTC EVO 3D just for Europe, Middle East and Africa
0. phoneArena 27 Jun 2012, 00:13 posted on
The stereoscopic market, meaning 3D visibility without glasses, received a shot in the arm when the HTC EVO 3D was launched on Sprint; now the device is receiving stereoscopic Ice Cream Sandwich in Europe, Middle East and Africa, and no, we did not say North America...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. Birds (Posts: 978; Member since: 21 Nov 2011)
lol, the HTC Evo V 4G already has ICS. Interesting move by Sprint....
3. Contreramanjaro (Posts: 153; Member since: 04 Dec 2011)
It's worse for people like me with an Evo Design since there is a working on sale version of the phone with ICS. As far as I know there is no hardware difference between the Boost Mobile model and the Sprint model.
5. thelegend6657 (unregistered)
6. ibap (Posts: 692; Member since: 09 Sep 2009)
What have they got that Spring users in the US don't have? Probably unlocked GSM, which means less carrier bloatware, at least.
7. kach22 (Posts: 109; Member since: 04 Nov 2011)
It's also available in some parts of Asia. Here in Bangladesh we received the notification yesterday and I heard the same in Pakistan. For some unknown reasons it is still not available in India.
9. Fallout09 (Posts: 414; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
Unfortunately i think that the sales of the EVO LTE are not going as expect and are delaying the release of ICS to squeeze in those last few sales....