Sony's upcoming Nypon handset to feature its WhiteMagic display with 1000 nits of brightness?
0. phoneArena 17 Jan 2012, 04:55 posted on
The Sony Ericsson LT22i "Nypon" prototype that was leaked a while ago, is seemingly coming with Sony's White Magic display tech, which features 1000 nits of brightness, as much as the brightest display out there on the Nokia 701...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. darac (Posts: 2156; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
50 percent lower energy consumption?
Ah, now i want that display in the 4.55inch HD form, running on the snapdragon s4 version of Sony Ion, with a 3000mah battery.
It would be a perfect, future proof phone
10. Birds (Posts: 989; Member since: 21 Nov 2011)
I hope these company's are telling the truth when they say they won't launch a phone every 2 weeks that beat their last phone's axx. I mean it is frustrating to get the Galaxy SII skyrocket when the Galaxy SII skyrocket HD is coming out 10 minutes later.
2. arcq12 (Posts: 733; Member since: 13 Oct 2011)
I thought that humans only dream when asleep.. lol
3. RamyRamz69 (Posts: 390; Member since: 12 Dec 2011)
Sony...why are you making my Arc look like a toy ffs -.-
5. darac (Posts: 2156; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
I meant future proof for two - three years :-P
but really, I don't need more than an ion specs upped with a high end s4 processor and ability to provide four days of moderate to heavy use
6. Just_a_boy (Posts: 183; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
Tapioca is a brazilian food, and it is so good. But sony tapioca does not look as good as the food.
7. torr310 (Posts: 373; Member since: 27 Oct 2011)
With some devices already using Bluetooth v.3.0 or even v.4.0, didn't these (v.2.1) seem to be outdated?
8. RamyRamz69 (Posts: 390; Member since: 12 Dec 2011)
Not really, more compatibility and it's already fast enough. I don't notice any difference between my Arc and GS2 while using Bluetooth
9. torr310 (Posts: 373; Member since: 27 Oct 2011)
I believe some applications will use it in the near future, also be considering you will use this phone for two years. The new version is not only about the speed but also about the power efficiency and maybe some other advantages.
Both Motorola Droid Razr and Apple iPhone 4S have Bluetooth v4.0 already.
11. Nathan (Posts: 84; Member since: 14 Jul 2011)
That's one attractive phone, I've always loved the Xperia Arcs design and this phone looks fantastic as well.
12. kastor (Posts: 43; Member since: 15 Jan 2012)
i only say that sony make mistake ,so ion will not be global,just USA