Sony’s thin waterproof Xperia Tablet Z to be announced in Japan next week
0. phoneArena 17 Jan 2013, 03:56 posted on
The Xperia Tablet Z may apparently be announced as soon as next week, coming to Japan's NTT DoCoMo carrier lineup, with a 1920x1200 pixels 10 inch display, quad-core Snapdragon S4 Pro, 2 GB of RAM and 32 GB of storage, plus one 8 MP camera on the back, all in a body that is just 6.9 mm thin and water tight. Not the iPad 4's or Nexus 10's screen resolutions, but much more than the current HD displays Sony uses for its slates anyway...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. wendygarett (unregistered)
Cmom!!! Don't act like AT&T!!! Otherwise I'm disappointing :(
10. bayusuputra (Posts: 961; Member since: 12 Feb 2012)
yes, you are disappointing..
But I'm disappointed..
2. mydi.maus (unregistered)
WATCH MOVIES UNDER THE RAIN..
3. MeoCao (unregistered)
Sony is getting better and better
8. danny_a2005 (Posts: 147; Member since: 06 Oct 2011)
Totally!! please give the xperia Z and the Tablet Z!!! thanks
4. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
Damn 6000it mah battery &have water resistant. The perfect time to buy this tablet.
6. emadshiny (Posts: 1144; Member since: 05 Dec 2012)
i wonder if there is any other company which can produce waterproof products?
7. danny_a2005 (Posts: 147; Member since: 06 Oct 2011)
HTC but, Japan only, I hope they learn from sony, cause I really like sense
9. oister85 (Posts: 467; Member since: 27 Apr 2012)
not fare i jst bought the xperia tablet s. now they have a new tablet
11. MC1123 (Posts: 1254; Member since: 12 Nov 2012)
why still at s4 pro? snapdragon 800 is out and also tegra 4!!!
12. rogerthat1945 (Posts: 1; Member since: 14 Feb 2013)
Looks set to be great; if it don`t get too hot..
I hope its as good as my Fujitsu Arrows X F-10D to play Riptide GP in the bath.
But I prefer fatter and more battery. P.S. Stick a solar panel on the back.