Sony's new UXP NXT UI appears on video for Sony Xperia S
0. phoneArena 20 Feb 2012, 16:45 posted on
A leaked video of the Sony Xperia S shows Sony's new "UXP NXT" UI and reveals some of the changes Sony has made, including changes to the lock screen and Timescape; the Sony Xperia S will launch with Android 2.3 aboard with an update to ICS expected shortly thereafter...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
3. akita256 (Posts: 80; Member since: 26 Jan 2012)
"And of course, we will be their.........".
I just wish writers could actually spell, knew grammar, and would read over and double-check their work before posting.
4. Johnny_Mnemonic (Posts: 240; Member since: 05 Oct 2011)
It looks like a phone that sponge Bob will use ( square pans ). Jaja
5. Saamic (Posts: 119; Member since: 20 Feb 2012)
I just looked at the Specs on this phone..... dayummmm....
6. x7black7x (Posts: 118; Member since: 19 Feb 2012)
its a well designed ui
and i like the dark theme on which it is based
7. jove39 (Posts: 1261; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
May be this is a most beautiful phone I've ever seen.
8. darac (Posts: 2156; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
Hm, kinda confusing situation.
They are launching this great UI, but the phone will still run gingerbread, when It's out.
I hope this will stay on android 4 also.
And I sure hope they change the name of UI :p
9. Owoteva (Posts: 9; Member since: 09 Jan 2012)
From what I've seen it's very temping to move from WP (my current interface fave) though functionality would have to match the looks (which for me, WP still has the edge)
15. vishu9 (Posts: 251; Member since: 03 Mar 2011)
in which universe do u think WP has more functionality than Android??!!! :O
The answer is none btw!
10. spiderpig2894 (Posts: 416; Member since: 10 Jan 2012)
wow! sony really makes the UI beautiful and clean
13. spiderpig2894 (Posts: 416; Member since: 10 Jan 2012)
i found an unboxing viseo about the XS!! excited!
16. XiphiasGladius (Posts: 801; Member since: 21 Aug 2011)
I believe it will be release in the rest of South East Asia at around Late March to Late April. So the wait for you is almost over. . .
17. AshishRomea (Posts: 145; Member since: 09 Aug 2012)
months over and were is the official release of this video ? were is the new timescape ? were is the official name of this UI ? whats the version name ? :O