Sony's huge Xperia Z Ultra comes with a small companion: SBH52 Bluetooth Handset
0. phoneArena 25 Jun 2013, 04:28 posted on
The Sony Xperia Z Ultra is real and it has just gone official - a mind-boggling 6.44-inch smartphone, it is as big as it gets…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. sid07desai (Posts: 243; Member since: 03 May 2012)
So its basically almost a tablet. With a bluetooth accessory to talk. Genius,
2. tech2 (Posts: 1760; Member since: 26 Oct 2012)
Just like the advertisement. I can see women carrying the device in purse but portability of this device is a big issue for men.
6. dudro (Posts: 4; Member since: 16 Feb 2012)
Having lived in the US, Europe and Asia, I will say that more and more men outside of the US have either a backpack, messenger bag or "man purse" these days. I think Sony is thinking ahead and outside of just the US market with this device and form factor.
16. Dr.Phil (Posts: 863; Member since: 14 Feb 2011)
I agree that most men in other countries are carrying around some type of bag, but I also think there are more and more people in the US that are starting to carry around bags as well. I see a lot of people carrying around backpacks, especially in the larger cities. I would like to see if they try to offer this device in the US to see how many people would go for it. I think it would be somewhat of a surprise as to how many devices they would sell. Remember, manufacturers never thought the original Galaxy Note would sell that much and that was back when people were use to seeing on average 4.3 inch screen devices (there was the occasional 4.5-4.7 inch screens but they were on more mid-tier devices that didn't sell that many).
4. pongnamu (Posts: 12; Member since: 20 Apr 2013)
Nice that they have come with this bundle, because it may be annoying to put out ZU from your pocket since it is too big... Now just a click! :D
8. chemhaz (Posts: 159; Member since: 04 May 2012)
I'm already applying a similar setup with my Note II and a Jabra Street II Stereo Bluetooth headset... sure I can't hold it like a mini phone but why would you , a mini phone looks as dorky as a mini tablet against your ear.
I even use the Street as a remote control as when the phones is used as an audio source on an amp.
11. Phaze0085 (Posts: 99; Member since: 22 Sep 2011)
Its rather uninspiring when its not the kind of bluetooth device that clips to your ear.
13. jsdechavez (Posts: 699; Member since: 20 Jul 2012)
Tablets and Phablets should come with bluetooth headphones in the box.
14. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 6125; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
Sweet one of my favorite headsets
15. kanagadeepan (Posts: 634; Member since: 24 Jan 2012)
One is ridiculously big and another is ridiculously small (even for girls's small hands)... I like the HTC one's Korean mini BT phone better in terms of size and usability...
17. twens (Posts: 516; Member since: 25 Feb 2012)
sony should advertise the hell out of this fon cos its not bad. but i will wait for the note 3