Sony’s SmartWatch arrives in the US, you can have it for $150
0. phoneArena 12 Apr 2012, 08:51 posted on
Sony just announed its SmartWatch Bluetooth sidekick to your phone has now arrived in the US and it could be yours for $150…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. nyamo (Posts: 274; Member since: 19 Mar 2011)
great idea, but i liked the citizen watch they released in japan, sync it with your phone and it vibrates when you get a message or call. nothing fancy and it looks like a tradional analog watch
2. BattleBrat (Posts: 1431; Member since: 26 Oct 2011)
I like it, this will be great when my phone is in my inner jacket pocket and is too difficult to dig out, I'll add it to the list!
3. rg987 (Posts: 130; Member since: 29 Dec 2011)
it shud b priced less, it's price shud be around $80 - $99
4. davecann2 (Posts: 460; Member since: 15 Mar 2011)
This is a really great idea. I agree this is a little steep in price but I might check this out.
5. ivanko34 (Posts: 617; Member since: 04 Sep 2011)
Well... Can i get a nice watch and not that design joke?
7. joaolx (Posts: 364; Member since: 16 Aug 2011)
Two times the price of how my phone is priced right now.
8. CharlieAtInfinity (Posts: 253; Member since: 10 Apr 2012)
lol too damn expensive!! come on Sony if you want to sell price it around $80 or so!!
One of the reasons why live view didn't sell was its price!!!
9. nikhil.agrawal88 (Posts: 18; Member since: 01 Mar 2012)
i already have it..i got it for free from phones4u uk as i pre-ordered my xperia s..its really good since you can avoid taking out your phone from the pocket or bag in crowded areas and you can read messages, emails, get weather updates, change and skip tracks etc..the best thing is you can change the strap and use your own starp instead of the lame rubber one..
10. RamyRamz69 (Posts: 390; Member since: 12 Dec 2011)
My Swatch (Which is considered cheap) costs 200$. This thing costs 150$ and does magic for me.