Sony updates PlayStation app with PS4 features
1. JewBakaUCFG (Posts: 165; Member since: 25 Sep 2012)
Didn't even know there was an app for Playstation. Seeing as how I am picking up my PS4 tonight, I am going to grab the app right away.
17. JewBakaUCFG (Posts: 165; Member since: 25 Sep 2012)
App is awesome. Console is awesome despite the huge network issues it had at first. Seems to be working very well, at least for now. Now some more exclusive titles would be awesome ...
2. JerryTime (Posts: 468; Member since: 09 Nov 2013)
Considering the system hasn't fully launched yet and the select few out there are already having problems, I'll stick with Microsoft.
I can't post the link for some reason, but if you Google search it, the article is on ign.
3. Hammerfest (Posts: 348; Member since: 12 May 2012)
Having issues and not fully launched yet... and yet you claim to stick with Microsoft... do you actually READ what you write and THINK about what it means?
You make my head hurt...
7. JerryTime (Posts: 468; Member since: 09 Nov 2013)
If you're referring to the problems with the 360, at least microsoft fixed their consoles for free and acknowledged the issue. They didn't tell their customers to "call back later."
Read the ign article it's all detailed in there.
Not to mention the PS3s had just as many problems at launch and throughout the launch of the console. Sony admitted that themselves.
11. CanYouSeeTheLight (Posts: 632; Member since: 05 Jul 2012)
This link says otherwise, it is also from ign as you seem to trust them.
In 2009 the PS3 had far less issues than the X360.
BTW, if your beloved Microsoft can "fix" their consoles later then why can't Sony do it too?
12. JerryTime (Posts: 468; Member since: 09 Nov 2013)
I'm not going to be drawn into an online argument when I can't even post links, because "I haven't been a member for 7 days"
You're posting a link that was 4 years old... not recent.
To answer your question the reason why is on ign's article about the new consoles already breaking. See above statement as to why I can't post the link. Google it it's there.
And I know personally that Sony didn't fix their consoles when they broke the way Microsoft did, is because I worked in management for GameStop for 6 years and we dealt with the backlash from it all 6 years I was there.
15. CanYouSeeTheLight (Posts: 632; Member since: 05 Jul 2012)
Didn't you read, i said "IN 2009" so i was aware it is 4 years old, everyone i know with a PS3 hasn't had problems with it. The X360 on the other hand..
5. phones522 (Posts: 88; Member since: 27 Jan 2010)
In reports that Sony released it said that less than .2% of the consoles are having issues.
6. JerryTime (Posts: 468; Member since: 09 Nov 2013)
There's no way considering how widespread the issue is, and how few of the consoles are actually out there, there's no way. ign's own test console broke...
8. JerryTime (Posts: 468; Member since: 09 Nov 2013)
Read the ign article it's all listed there.
And the % according to Sony is .4% not .2%
14. ArtSim98 (Posts: 1126; Member since: 21 Dec 2012)
HAAHHAHAHAHAH GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR XBONE. Darn it how stupid you are? PS4 is WAY better than Xbone. Everybody knows that.
10. spectrums (Posts: 127; Member since: 14 Nov 2013)
don't waste your time and money for this dumbed app, i frefer you to buy xbox one :)
16. CanYouSeeTheLight (Posts: 632; Member since: 05 Jul 2012)
You are absolutely right instead of getting a "dumbed" app lets get "dumbed" hardware compared to the PS4...
13. shawndog1 (Posts: 34; Member since: 21 May 2011)
Working grate on note3 , now waiting for 12:01 AM ;b