Sony trademarks Xperia Sola name in U.S. and Europe
0. phoneArena 04 Feb 2012, 21:39 posted on
While registering a trademark for a name doesn't guarantee that the device will ever appear, Sony has filed to protect "Xperia Sola" in the U.S. and Europe with the USPTO and OHIM respectively; Sony has had some impressive looking models such as the Sony Xperia S which wowed the CES crowd...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. BioTek (Posts: 53; Member since: 23 Jan 2012)
Well, now I'm anticipating another smartphone from Sony.
3. StreetNerd (Posts: 729; Member since: 08 Dec 2010)
Jump on the Windows Phone bandwagon plz!!!!!
4. darac (Posts: 2156; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
lol no.. in case you don't know, windows phone doesn't support things such as dual core, and, more importantly, it supports only screen resolutions of 800×480.
and no Sony phone ever had, nor will have that screen resolution
it's 2012, for screens sake, a top dog phone has to have HD these days
5. XiphiasGladius (Posts: 805; Member since: 21 Aug 2011)
Also I doubt they will try windows for the reason Xbox vs. PS rivalry.