Sony to hold a press event of their own on the 3rd of September
0. phoneArena 08 Aug 2014, 08:31 posted on
Samsung recently announced their UNPACKED press event to take place just before this year's IFA convention, on the 3rd of September, 2pm Berlin local time. Presumably, this is when the Galaxy Note 4 will be announced, along with who knows what other goodies.
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. NokiaFTW (Posts: 2058; Member since: 24 Oct 2012)
The Xperia Z3 is unnecessary at this point. The Z2 is already a great phone with awesome specs. Sony should wait till CES to announce the Z3.
7. romeo1 (Posts: 662; Member since: 06 Jan 2012)
No he means z3 as it would be the logical step if they skipped the second half flagship
9. romeo1 (Posts: 662; Member since: 06 Jan 2012)
The speakers will probably be a new line of bluetooth speakers or maybe to show what they are focusing on now. The qx cam could also mean the same as they show the z2 twice
2. Genza (Posts: 494; Member since: 12 Mar 2014)
There are no new products on that photo, all are
currents products, QX100, SRS-X5/7, Z2, Bravia X95 and
But there is no question about it, that Sony uses that photo as a hint for the upcoming products like their
Some new speakers and of course the Z3 and Z3C.
4. Antimio (Posts: 313; Member since: 11 Nov 2013)
why did you erased the "Is Android really 64-bit ready?" article?
11. 7thspaceman (Posts: 1408; Member since: 14 Feb 2011)
Sony release a Windows smart Phones Please!