Sony to globally launch 'my Xperia'
0. phoneArena 04 Jul 2013, 22:27 posted on
No one wants to be in the position of misplacing a Sony Xperia Z and being unable to find it; this is where 'my Xperia' comes in. The application helps Xperia owners find their lost or misplaced handset. The Japanese manufacturer had rolled out the service in the Nordic countries earlier in the year and after listening to feedback from users, it is now ready to launch the service world-wide.
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
Just like F-Secure, Avast, Samsung and others who also provide this service.
Great, well done SONY™
2. Insignificant (Posts: 141; Member since: 22 Sep 2012)
But I bet this can find your phone at sea. Others don't need to try, it's not like their phones can survive 4 days at sea like the Xperia V.
3. pwnarena (Posts: 438; Member since: 15 Feb 2013)
doubt it. signals don't penetrate underwater. just leave it to fate. some diver may find your lost waterproof phone for you after four days:)
5. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 5180; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
Nice wonder if it will work for my Xperia go?
6. RaKithAPeiRiZ (Posts: 1119; Member since: 29 Dec 2011)
this is good news because i have some ICBM launch codes in mine :D