Sony the first to announce its commitment to Android 4.3
0. phoneArena 25 Jul 2013, 08:35 posted on
While Samsung and HTC have steered away from confirming their endorsement of the next iteration of Android, Sony has manned up and confirmed that 4.3 is coming to some of its devices...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 6588; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
Sony always gives the good updates too their new line up. They may be a bit late but they always update their devices unlike HTC.
3. Igneel (Posts: 19; Member since: 23 Jul 2013)
They also said that they'll be more committed in updating their devices. Can't wait to see the improvements :D
16. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 6588; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
I may have too buy the Z ULTRA when it launches in the U.S. or the rumore HONAMI with the 20MP camera.
6. AliNSiddiqui (Posts: 380; Member since: 19 Sep 2012)
Yes! Because Xperia L, the device released this year is getting the update right? Oh wait!
10. aditya.k (Posts: 463; Member since: 10 Mar 2013)
''We’re also looking at uplifting some of our other devices running 4.1 direct to 4.3''
14. cdgm2509 (Posts: 30; Member since: 29 Mar 2013)
How about the Xperia T?? Getting real tired of your s**t Sony....
2. rawbow (Posts: 428; Member since: 30 Mar 2012)
Nice! commitment = result , seldom happens...let's see
4. HeWhoDoesNothing (Posts: 157; Member since: 15 Jul 2013)
Well this new... Sony usually lags behind when it comes to updates. I'm so proud :')
5. yudi.nemesis (Posts: 1127; Member since: 14 Mar 2013)
It seems Sony really getting better with the update
11. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 6588; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
What I wish for Xmas is a REAL XPERIA NEXUS WATERPROOF PHONE.
12. yudi.nemesis (Posts: 1127; Member since: 14 Mar 2013)
Xperia Nexus Waterproof Phone i really like that, is that another rumours or what?
17. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 6588; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
no just on my xmas list for 2013 unless HOPEFULLY for 2014
15. rusticguy (Posts: 2828; Member since: 11 Aug 2012)
Announcement means nothing practically.
19. snowgator (Posts: 3244; Member since: 19 Jan 2011)
I love Sony. Love their call quality. Love the feel of their devices. They are among the three manufacturers I would pick if I went Android.
But.... Can we put "Xperia" to rest, please?? Done to DEATH.
21. hms2407 (Posts: 94; Member since: 25 Apr 2013)
putting xperia to rest i just like putting lumnia,galaxy and one to rest
20. itsdeepak4u2000 (Posts: 2694; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
Good Sony you are going better and just competing with Sammy for faster updates. Now I am thinking of buying Xperia ZR.