Sony teases the PS4 PlayStation app including streaming game video
0. phoneArena 28 Feb 2013, 19:44 posted on
It's been a big time recently for Sony PlayStation fans, because the company finally showed off what to expect from the next-generation PlayStation 4. We were a bit disappointed to find out during the announcement that Sony wasn't planning to expand the PlayStation Mobile offerings, but now we're getting to see a bit of what is planned for the new PlayStation app that is planned to accompany the PS4 at launch on iOS and Android...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. D_Tech-tive (Posts: 104; Member since: 12 Feb 2012)
That would be nice in some games when competing. I like the idea.
2. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 6974; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
Looks very cool SONY but i would love too play PLAYSTATION 4 on my SONY PHONE or other SONY certified devices
7. darac (Posts: 2156; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
They should do what Nvidia is doing with PC stream on their shield console.
It would be a huge selling point for Xperia devices
3. drpain (Posts: 85; Member since: 07 Feb 2013)
The whole thing is a gimmick
People want a powerful system that plays video games, not some social POS shoved down our throats
4. downphoenix (Posts: 2631; Member since: 19 Jun 2010)
Its a value added service. You can still just have a powerful system that plays video games and can ignore this extra stuff.
6. jroc74 (Posts: 5258; Member since: 30 Dec 2010)
Even with the PS3.....no one is forced to use the Blu Ray drive for movies, no one is forced to use the Netflix, Vudu, Amazon Video apps, etc.
5. BadAssAbe (Posts: 434; Member since: 22 Apr 2011)
I can see someone connect a PS4 controller to a tablet while the tablet mirrors whats on the PS4
Player one on Flatscreen
Player two on tablet
Extreme Split Screen