Sony teases Xperia Z1 aka Honami will be water-resistant: “about to make a splash”
0. phoneArena 23 Aug 2013, 03:57 posted on
Sony has posted a new image of its upcoming flagship the Xperia Z1 aka Sony Honami suggesting it will indeed be waterproof…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
37. wicpromd (Posts: 266; Member since: 20 Aug 2013)
now thats something
46. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
Just the announcement i've been waiting for. just hope this model allows u too take pictures under water just like its lil brother the ZL.
59. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
I mean the ZR my fault
54. kozza3 (Posts: 695; Member since: 17 Oct 2012)
ugh where am i gonna find $700+ for this phone...
55. xtian1103 (Posts: 363; Member since: 11 Feb 2012)
this phone sold me at 3100 mah battery and lte. i don't really care about the rest as long as the design is like my xperia z.
57. sixty7gt500 (Posts: 4; Member since: 24 Feb 2013)
Damn you Verizon. Why arn't you compatible?!
70. JunBringer (Posts: 135; Member since: 01 Oct 2012)
Hop on T-Mobile and have buttloads of money available to buy these sorts of things.
58. emadshiny (Posts: 1144; Member since: 05 Dec 2012)
I want to hear something about audio performance to see whether it is a great combination of Cyber-Shot and Walkman.
60. rickysam (Posts: 44; Member since: 07 Jan 2013)
this is where sony is good at great phones ??????????? sorry great teasers and some poor flagships look at those dimensions ?????????
61. GeekMovement (Posts: 2127; Member since: 09 Sep 2011)
Sony, you can be more successful by releasing this monster on all us carriers. I will get it without a doubt.
72. roscuthiii (Posts: 2027; Member since: 18 Jul 2010)
Going back to the power button for a moment (image #2)... I'm not sure if it just the render or what, but the outer ring of the button looks to be causing a shadow on the curved edge of the chassis. Seems to be an overhang which would be a catch point to collect dust, or even worse, get caught on something and tear off that part of the button.
It does look good... but if that's a catch point then it's a no-go for me.
74. nedywest71 (Posts: 10; Member since: 02 Aug 2013)
Will we have a promise for KLP, soon enough after Google release it, for this device?