Sony shows off its new dark silver edition of the Sony Xperia S
0. phoneArena 14 Aug 2012, 01:00 posted on
A dark silver version of the Sony Xperia S will be coming eventually, although Sony did not give a precise date when to expect it to come to market; the manufacturer is telling those interested to keep their eyes peeled for the new color...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Dr.Phil (Posts: 1095; Member since: 14 Feb 2011)
In all honesty, phone colors haven't really made a difference for me considering I just put a case on it anyways. I guess on some phones, the front part that isn't covered by a case would show that color.
2. darktranquillity (Posts: 284; Member since: 28 Feb 2012)
Oh that phone with no sd slot?. No thanks:-/
3. XPERIA-KNIGHT (unregistered)
grow up.....stop downloading porn on your phone and you wont need a sd slot...would you really would turn down a beautiful phone like this because it doesnt have 64 freakin giga bytes or more.....I could see if you didnt want it cause it has the S3 processor and not S4 but you wont get it cuz it comes with only 32gb installed! Is that really not enough??
4. 09wbd03516 (banned) (Posts: 140; Member since: 30 May 2012)
The sd card is kinda troublesome too
It makes your device laggy when you wanna play some app in your sd card, it is good sometimes but, once you get stolen, your sd card will be stolen as well.
5. MeoCao (unregistered)
Haha, If my phone is lost, the last thing I worry about is the SD card.
6. Raymond_htc (Posts: 430; Member since: 06 Apr 2012)
Yes...But I know that Phones, High end phones nowadays has large internal memory, such as 16gb-64gb. BUT... low end phones of course has low internal mem... and SD card slot is a necessary!
7. XPERIA-KNIGHT (unregistered)
fortunately the phone in this article isn't a "low end" phone...
13. nsnk86 (Posts: 43; Member since: 18 Jun 2012)
according to me 32 gigs is more than sufficient!! &i stil got much memory left!!
14. aoikemono27 (Posts: 177; Member since: 27 Feb 2012)
Wow what a load of bull. The iPhone was a POS for not having a microsd slot, but when your favorite android company doesn't use one it becomes the only acceptable norm? Sony's other phones in the Xperia line have microSD slots and they look EXACTLY like this phone so your excuses are BS. And the memory argument is absolutely terrible cognitive dissonance.
16. XPERIA-KNIGHT (unregistered)
AAAAA maybe becasue the iphone is pretty lame to begin with...... Jus saying
8. darktranquillity (Posts: 284; Member since: 28 Feb 2012)
dude you always thinks about porn thats why when someone complains about lack of sd slot you give 'stop porn' message.
9. darktranquillity (Posts: 284; Member since: 28 Feb 2012)
So what you saying, that thieves differentiate between phones with sd slot and no sd slot?
12. nsnk86 (Posts: 43; Member since: 18 Jun 2012)
wow!! luks better than the black xperia S i got!! :)
15. aoikemono27 (Posts: 177; Member since: 27 Feb 2012)
Sony, go make the Xperia S with the silver color of the Xperia P. Is it so hard? This looks like the BLACK version under bright lighting. Under Dim lighting, you wouldn't even be able to tell the difference between it and the BLACK version. Wasting everyone's time.
17. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
sexy color. but sony should at least call it the DARK KNIGHT phone