Sony schedules a March 18 press event, Xperia L and Xperia SP incoming?
0. phoneArena posted on 13 Mar 2013, 06:38
The Xperia L is rumored to cost a bit more than EUR 200 ($260) without a contract, Xperia SP is to be around EUR 300 ($390), with the waterproof version likely more, while there's no word on the C360X pricing, but probably somewhere in-between. We'll see what is Sony going to bring March 18, but given the location scheduled for the press event, these handsets will likely be geared towards Europe and Asia...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
3. emadshiny posted on 13 Mar 2013, 06:43 3 1
reasonable price for good specs.
but the L's android version is not Jelly bean. its ICS.
4. RaKithAPeiRiZ posted on 13 Mar 2013, 06:48 2 1
i think they will ship with 4.1 , even the Xperia E has it
5. XPERIA-KNIGHT posted on 13 Mar 2013, 06:54 10 2
Sony is going to dominate this year. GREAT low end and mid-high end phones sony :)
6. pyradark posted on 13 Mar 2013, 06:56 1 1
nice to see mid ranger with very good specs and great design!!
I kinda miss the NXT Line, those are cool phone just not cool on the hardware part.
7. drpain posted on 13 Mar 2013, 07:00 2 18
Sony moving into the low end for poor people
Appropriate for a junk brand.
8. emadshiny posted on 13 Mar 2013, 07:03 13 2
what about Sammy
i think thats SUPER JUNK brand though.
10. drpain posted on 13 Mar 2013, 07:08 3 15
Too bad samsung is making cash while sony is losing it.....
12. emadshiny posted on 13 Mar 2013, 07:20 8 2
just be a little patient and then you'll see Sony in its real place.
13. drpain posted on 13 Mar 2013, 07:26 2 9
How long should we wait?
14. emadshiny posted on 13 Mar 2013, 07:31 9 2
as long as you've waited for Sammy to still the ideas from others and become the best seller. LOL
16. XPERIA-KNIGHT posted on 13 Mar 2013, 07:50 7 2
Hahaha good one
24. MEeee posted on 13 Mar 2013, 09:12 0 0
So far it seem like everyone is following Sammy making bigger phones and low end device too. There an ad on Youtube with Sony phones doing the exact same S-Beam just like the S3.
32. rgxVOiD posted on 13 Mar 2013, 17:36 1 0
Wut? Making bigger phone and low end is copying? S-Beam is just Samsung's fancy name for NFC.
26. daftastic posted on 13 Mar 2013, 09:40 1 1
You can thank the bajillion Galaxies Samsung makes. You really think if Samsung made JUST the Galaxy S-line, they would have that market share they have right now?
You want cash-makers look at Apple or Sony or even Nokia: streamlined product lineup unlike Samsung with Galaxies everywhere.
30. urtard (banned) posted on 13 Mar 2013, 12:33 0 5
sony = dump xperias everywhere
nokia = dump lumias everywhere
sony and nokia keeps facing losses
apple and samsung rakes in all the profits
holy sh!t you are dumb LOL
33. rgxVOiD posted on 13 Mar 2013, 17:38 1 0
How do you live? Knowing that you're nothing and just spend life on the internet making dumb statements, being a bad and obvious troll. I know I'm feeding the trolls but sometime I just have to ask.
36. pyradark posted on 13 Mar 2013, 21:22 1 0
its nokia only faces losses, SOny overcome that in 2012
38. daftastic posted on 15 Mar 2013, 02:13 0 0
LOL had to add Apple to that huh. Apple sells what? One high-end device and nothing else? That's respectable. What about Samsung? You have about 100 variants of the Galaxy phone, 50 variants of the Galaxy tablets and phablets.
Oh yeah says the guy who got himself banned and has 5 downvotes. I pity your stupidity. You must lock yourself in your mom's basement and spend all your time in the internet oggling at phones you can never own. Please, kill yourself.
35. pyradark posted on 13 Mar 2013, 21:21 1 0
that was 2011 dude, you need to wake up or else you might end up trash
11. rgxVOiD posted on 13 Mar 2013, 07:11 0 0
As if Samsung doesn't have any low end, even Nokia has low end phones, Lumia low end phones. 520 & 620.
25. daftastic posted on 13 Mar 2013, 09:38 0 0
Ha that's a good joke, there are more poor people with Samsungs than Sony's so might wanna rethink that statement.
9. Esf_Kid posted on 13 Mar 2013, 07:04 9 2
Sony is doing great so far this year.
keep it up Sony.
15. Aeires (unregistered) posted on 13 Mar 2013, 07:36 7 1
Need some tablet love, bring on the Z Tablet.
27. InspectorGadget80 posted on 13 Mar 2013, 09:50 0 0
Its always good too see Sony kake low end device
28. Joshing4fun posted on 13 Mar 2013, 10:16 1 0
Somehow Sony's midrange devices always impress me more than their high end models.
29. dil2abu posted on 13 Mar 2013, 10:41 2 0
I guess Xperia SP will be a good replacement for my Xperia P..
Any WhiteMagic Display in future Sony??
37. sarge77 posted on 15 Mar 2013, 00:48 0 0
now thats what i'm talking about a 2600mah battery wish it has 2g ram though boost it sony bring in the 2g or make it 4g ram that would be sick.